B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That's something many here don't remember. At the beginning of B1 the whole thing was way more realistic and there were absolutely no shows. Rather, with Nora there was a girl in the project who really lived in B1, including occasional visits of her BF and other visitors. The latest stay of Stella and Sara also showed that regular visits can work out very well and based on the popular cameras section the spectator numbers weren't bad either. 

I compare it all to a soup. You can use fresh ingredients and take the trouble to prepare them or just buy a ready-made bag. I think, REAL LIFE in the vecation apartments means effort, RLC has to find the right residents and make sure they fit together and that they agree to participate in the project. It's much easier to just cast lots of girls, get them to dance half naked in the living room for a few hours a day and not to make any more effort. The same applies to the spectators. I think many here have forgotten how much better watching REAL LIFE can be. They expect to see an event every day and have no patience to wait for something really exciting. It's as if they prefer to eat daily at mac donalds instead of just occasionally eating well in a really good restaurant. 

Anyway, In the end, I can only speak for myself and I hope RLC finds its way back to REAL LIFE. For me it doesn't make any sense to have seven girls in an apartment if they don't really live there and I think it'd be better to have about 2 or 3 guys with about 4 to 5 girls  in the apartment instead. The best would be to cast guys who the Girls would actually interrested in. This would most likely create a lot of interesting real life situations that unfortunately currently only happen outside the camera's view. For B1 and B2 I think it would be great, if RLC would cast more girls who like Sara and Stella also have connection in Barcelona and are willing to include there friends into the apartment life. 

you and your fucking guy fetish!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you and your fucking guy fetish!!

I'm a voyeur. I like to watch real people and not shows. That is all. 

The only difference is that I have no problem with guys being present. Rather, I find it nice when the girls have fun. Therefore, because most Girls like guys, i think it is best to have some guys in the apartment. At least if it sa big as B4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The only difference is that I have no problem with guys being present. Rather, I find it nice when the girls have fun. Therefore, because most Girls like guys, i think it is best to have some guys in the apartment. At least if it sa big as B4.

Whatever....you are never going to get it!!!

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you don't want shows, you should have stopped watching the Barcelona apartments long ago. Even watching them at all is debatable.

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

If you don't want shows, you should have stopped watching the Barcelona apartments long ago. Even watching them at all is debatable.

I quite agree, he shouldn't watch the Barcelona apartments at all and focus his attention on the couples apartments!!  He says he don't like them but he watches them everyday just hoping and waiting to see some guy/guys show up!!

• Like 1