B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think so, because i do not like staged events. I think it's important that the residents decide what they want. 

I understand your point, but to be honest, when you watch cam shows (and that's what RLC is all about), you can only judge what you like and what you don't like and believe in that it's real or not. You will never know for sure whether things you see on cams are staged  or not, and this is also valid for the appearance of the boys in B1. You claim it's real, because this is your understanding or expectation of real life, others claim it's arranged by RLC. Maybe it's something inbetween and Sara and Stella agreed with the boys to perform in front of the cams, in order to make themselves more interesting for the viewers and more valuable vor RLC. My oppinion is: as it happened only in one apartment, it seems to be more a concept then coincidence. Now we have one BF showing-up once in a while in B2 ... when Aria left, some BF's or male guests might visit B4.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

She slept naked last night without tent this time 😁

Well that is just simply amazing moos 😎

When Heavenly Holly is done with Enticing Evelyn's fingers, I can think of another area that is need of grooming and we all know that it needs to take a licking so it can keep on ticking. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that is just simply amazing moos 😎

It was 🙂

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think the tent collapsed without her realizing it 😏

She makes efforts and I feel her more and more comfortable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Evelyn should stop wasting time with Alla.

And it is time for Alla to complete her one-month tour of Barcelona and head straight home where she can continue all her weird moves.

I know a DO-NOTHING girl when I see one, especially after watching one of the biggest DO-NOTHING girl in RLC's history just a few months ago.

All these girls that the RLC DEFENDERS talk up about usually don't come good (understatement of the year this is), and this is why they are here to talk up these girls.