jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What happened there.  Someone Pee in the Water.  🤣

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

That would mean that someone is with serious problems to have the pee dilued in water with that color 😁

Some kind of bath salts, the girls seem to always use some kind. Very disconcerting color though, it's true :dodgy:.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rtgonzo said:

Some kind of bath salts, the girls seem to always use some kind. Very disconcerting color though, it's true :dodgy:.

Yep, i guess was something like that.. But we already saw in some places some "colored" water (not so bright) coming from the tap 

9 minutes ago, West_California said:

No Wee Partmer, its an Infused Halloween Pumpkin Sponge ......😁

pumpkin soap 2.jpg

pumpkin soap 3.jpg

pumpkin soap 4.jpg

I think that is a Lush bath bomb. I have seen this companies packaging in their apartment before, and the company has outlets in the city were "we" believe they live.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodneytrotter said:

I think that is a Lush bath bomb. I have seen this companies packaging in their apartment before, and the company has outlets in the city were "we" believe they live.

FR.LUSH.COM

Célébrons les 30 ans de la Bombe de bain ! Bombardez vos soucis de produits ludiques, apaisants et hauts en couleur

The same in French

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

Some kind of bath salts, the girls seem to always use some kind.

Even I use bath bombs.  But ones specifically tailored for men.  The product I use is literally called "MAN SALTS."  It's basically epsom salts infused with scents designed for men, as opposed to the flowery stuff for women.  I like the basil scent, the sage scent, the cedar scent, but my go-to is the pine tar scent.  

Hey, after a long 5-6 day run over the road with only truck stop bathroom sinks to take a PTA in, it's nice to come home and soak in the spa tub to untwist my muscles and spine.  Don't knock it till you try it.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1