B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not even a little bit. Glad she's gone and hope she NEVER returns.

This is the one time I am glad RLC doesn't listen to its paying customer....I personally would swap everyone of the girls at Barca minus Evelyn with 11 Sofies😅

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

This is the one time I am glad RLC doesn't listen to its paying customer....I personally would swap everyone of the girls at Barca minus Evelyn with 11 Sofies😅

Sofie was always in my top 5, based on her 1st coupla stays, but the shows just got too much for me...

Well in today's news, didn't they do this same thing yesterday and the day before.   Its not serious until panties come off, till then its just like deja vu, we've all seen this before mutliple times this week.

Guess i am going to have to wait another 60 days until we get another make over.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Well in today's news, didn't they do this same thing yesterday and the day before.   Its not serious until panties come off, till then its just like deja vu, we've all seen this before mutliple times this week.

Guess i am going to have to wait another 60 days until we get another make over.

It's pretty much just a re-run from last night 🙂

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie was always in my top 5, based on her 1st coupla stays, but the shows just got too much for me...

I'll admit I was never a fan of the feather duster and blindfolds....But outside of that, she is exactly what I like...She stays home most of the time, barely any drama except for that one incident with Monica , she retreats when the party start getting out of hand, she handles her alcohol really well and most importantly, she brought the lovely Serafima into our lives 🤩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

I would..pay to NOT watch Sophie again in rlc cams.Its cheaper for rlc to just buy a robot and put him in b2 instead of Sophie..the emotions and coldness would be the same.

• Upvote 1