B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they still hanging around - in the background 😉 

i know ur noldus ive seen you post.and i seen moos and phantom and stndcld but i havent seen bb nor euromike in a while any idea what happend them.

7 minutes ago, canito said:

oh okay thanks for the info moos and noldus i just miss them.and was concern about them.

If you click on their username here, you can see their last visit to CC 

•  

Just now
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, canito said:

moss54,phantom,noldus or stndcld or anyone here can tell me what ever happend to euromike and bb?

They are both still around canito. Mikey quit posting in the threads quite some time ago, but still posts in the political and jokes threads from time to time. BB was regular when Belle returned but is on vacation again. He still drops by on a regular basis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They are both still around canito. Mikey quit posting in the threads quite some time ago, but still posts in the political and jokes threads from time to time. BB was regular when Belle returned but is on vacation again. He still drops by on a regular basis.

thank you thestarider and thank you moos and noldus for the info.i havent been around much either but its nice to see you guys are still here and keeping the forum alive as well as stncld and the rest of the cc members.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1