B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

Just now, happyone said:

nope-3rd bedroom is now open after UM time

LOL so now that they finally got another girl the 3rd room miraculously becomes fixed!!  I told you all there was nothing wrong with that room, they have just had it UM because they knew it was going to be awhile before they filled it.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL so now that they finally got another girl the 3rd room miraculously becomes fixed!!  I told you all there was nothing wrong with that room, they have just had it UM because they knew it was going to be awhile before they filled it.

You always have some conspiracy theory against RLC :sad:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You always have some conspiracy theory against RLC :sad:

it's not a conspiracy theory at all, I know how they operate and have operated for a long time.  they do nothing but deceive and steal money from their subscribers and that's the bottom line!

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He's anti-RLC everything RLC does is wrong in his eyes even when they are telling the truth half the time.

if you can prove that to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, i will stop being anit-RLC as you call it.  you and all the rest know that i hate RLC but when I talk you should really pay attention instead of automatically blowing me off because of my stance with RLC.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you can prove that to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, i will stop being anit-RLC as you call it.  you and all the rest know that i hate RLC but when I talk you should really pay attention instead of automatically blowing me off because of my stance with RLC.

You are the prosecutor--it is your job to prove to us beyond a shadow of a doubt in this case that what you say against RLC  is in fact true. Not just your words or accusations-

but concrete evidence.  

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, happyone a dit :

You are the prosecutor--it is your job to prove to us beyond a shadow of a doubt in this case that what you say against RLC  is in fact true. Not just your words or accusations-

but concrete evidence.  

I agree i want to see evidence of what he says against RLC that they are lying and stealing our money.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I agree i want to see evidence of what he says against RLC that they are lying and stealing our money.

I wonder how they can steal our money while the only thing we do is pay a subscription to have access to all the apartments
it's not like they're asking us to give more money to an online kitty for repairs :angel:

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

I wonder how they can steal our money while the only thing we do is pay a subscription to have access to all the apartments
it's not like they're asking us to give more money to an online kitty for repairs :angel:

I know i don't understand it either. Clearly he knows something we don't and i for one definitely wants to know and see the evidenance.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

What??? Didn't you get the PM asking for repair donations??? 😏

• Haha 1