B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I know i don't understand it either. Clearly he knows something we don't and i for one definitely wants to know and see the evidenance.

Clearly he acts like he know something--In his words

Smoke and Mirrors, my friend, Smoke and Mirrors 

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL so now that they finally got another girl the 3rd room miraculously becomes fixed!!  I told you all there was nothing wrong with that room, they have just had it UM because they knew it was going to be awhile before they filled it.

They have had several maintenance since they put the room offline
it seems more than normal for them to leave the room offline until they had a girl to put inside and even if the problems were solved several days ago
Nobody would really understand why reopen access to the room if no one was present to fill it
It's just common sense in my opinion

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's not a conspiracy theory at all, I know how they operate and have operated for a long time.  they do nothing but deceive and steal money from their subscribers and that's the bottom line!

It’s a conspiracy theory. You’re worse than CNN

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I know i don't understand it either. Clearly he knows something we don't and i for one definitely wants to know and see the evidenance.

he does not know anything at all, he just lets his imagination do a lot of the work, after that it's his personality that speaks

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

let's just say that i have a source that has a lot of inside information about RLC and leave it at that.  you will never get me to say anything else on the matter!!

Well you should because i don't want to be paying for a site that is supposed to be stealling my money. I won't have it, I want to see this evidenace.

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

he does not know anything at all, he just lets his imagination do a lot of the work, after that it's his personality that speaks

LOL then don't pay me any mind Moos, I personally am not here for peoples praise in the first damn place!  I don't care if you ever read any of my posts and if the downvote button was back, you could give me all of those you wanted as well.