Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

I feel like I had been watching the wrong Nelly and Bogdan in Russia because I have bever seen them do anything with guests other than chat 24/7. I’ve also never seen Nelly drink amythinh other than tea, I didnt know she got drunk like that. I cant figure out if Nelly is a good girl or more of a bad girl if that makes semse. She’s quite freaky. 

• Like 1

Is hard to try to Gess what is going to happen,three possibilities..it just a friends visits(both seem to be having a blast),two..Its a "special" guest style visit and sooner or later things will happen(sexually speaking),or Nelly is a "special" visit But Nun style.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Is hard to try to Gess what is going to happen,three possibilities..it just a friends visits(both seem to be having a blast),two..Its a "special" guest style visit and sooner or later things will happen(sexually speaking),or Nelly is a "special" visit But Nun style.

Nothing is going to happen between Masha and Nelly Ze, at least nothing where anyone is going to see it.  The apartment will go UM and then they will do what they want, and then the apartment will come back online!   Same song, second verse as all the times before now!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing is going to happen between Masha and Nelly Ze, at least nothing where anyone is going to see it.  The apartment will go UM and then they will do what they want, and then the apartment will come back online!   Same song, second verse as all the times before now!!

Depends what "type" of guest Nelly is.."special" guest in Masha place(sex with masha),"nun" guest..the girls will make turns to do "erotic" stuff,one will leave house or be in diferent house division..then other will do the show.