Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They can shove the very clean black and white image in their ###😂.

Apart from the camera's that are ancient, it is now a few months that the apartment has a daily problem with the electrical installation.What are the authorities waiting for the apartment to be torn down or an accident to be repaired?

I have bad feeling no sex 😢😢

She is alone,maybe next week,for sex the best bet is carla place,or Martina,Linda place,maybe the couples in vacations.Forget the Barca houses that's(with some exceptions)are just fake BS shows.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Bedroom have the lights on,VERY WELL illuminated..but CAM6 as VERY usual it's with black and white image..waiting years for this to be fixed,seems a relatively EASY fix but somehow after YEARS and MANY MANY MN it's still NOT FIXED.Now i want to see who will defend this crap!?

As I see Cam 6 working fine but not always maybe not so sensitive to low light

6 hours ago, rebliz said:

As I see Cam 6 working fine but not always maybe not so sensitive to low light

Seems a question of tune in the cam,maybe to change the position a little to start working good,but after all this years and no fix my hopes are none.Was already like this years ago with just M&S then continue with M&S&D and continue nowdays,pretty professional job no doubts.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems a question of tune in the cam,maybe to change the position a little to start working good,but after all this years and no fix my hopes are none.Was already like this years ago with just M&S then continue with M&S&D and continue nowdays,pretty professional job no doubts.

Just pretend you're watching Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy.  They were always in Black and White.  🤣

• Upvote 2