B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

I think I'm safe in saying that the cat has provided more content than Mel. And the girls' freezing out Holly and Frida should warrant a shutdown until they can act like decent human beings, or they're on the doorstep with their suitcases and return tickets in hand. I can't think of any tenant having been dealt a worse hand than Holly has this time.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Probably to meet their outside fuking mates.

This has become rediculous. Night after night out, and nothing at home. Not even an afterparty. I will only forgive them if they start bringing it back inside the house. Both the parties and the hookups.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I think I'm safe in saying that the cat has provided more content than Mel. And the girls' freezing out Holly and Frida should warrant a shutdown until they can act like decent human beings, or they're on the doorstep with their suitcases and return tickets in hand. I can't think of any tenant having been dealt a worse hand than Holly has this time.

Certainly more pussy...😏

Seriously though, it's sad that an apt that showed good chemistry is going down the pan...It sorta coincides with all the nights out, imo...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Certainly more pussy...😏

Seriously though, it's sad that an apt that showed good chemistry is going down the pan...It sorta coincides with all the nights out, imo...

I've never had an issue with the girls going out a lot.  It's GIrls on Vaction not Girls under House Arrest.  I like to see happy people enjoying themselves.  But I get the complaints, you all want to see the girls not empty rooms.

What we have now though is some teenage girl bully nonsense in B4.  Cherry and Holly had a small issue that would have blown over while Evelyn has seemed to be annoyed by Holly since she got here.  Then this all boiled over a couple of days ago and every body but Frida is giving Holly the silent treatment.  The reasons I think I heard Evelyn giving sounded like some petty shit that reeked of her own insecurity.  Holly seems to be a lovely young woman and Frida has gain a million points in my book for being one to put a smile back on her face.  I hate complaining about this stuff, I like being positive, but I loathe watching people being assholes to each other and paying for the privilege.

• Like 6

Holly is the only one who has actually tried to get anything to happen inside the house. She has tried with all the other girls. She tried very hard that night with the 2 boys. I think she was always friendly and nice to everyone. But in return she has been treated very badly. All the girls have rejected her, and right now she seem to be frozen out from all the rest (except Frida). I feel sorry for Holly, she do not deserve this. Shame on the other girls! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I've never had an issue with the girls going out a lot.  It's GIrls on Vaction not Girls under House Arrest.  I like to see happy people enjoying themselves.  But I get the complaints, you all want to see the girls not empty rooms.

What we have now though is some teenage girl bully nonsense in B4.  Cherry and Holly had a small issue that would have blown over while Evelyn has seemed to be annoyed by Holly since she got here.  Then this all boiled over a couple of days ago and every body but Frida is giving Holly the silent treatment.  The reasons I think I heard Evelyn giving sounded like some petty shit that reeked of her own insecurity.  Holly seems to be a lovely young woman and Frida has gain a million points in my book for being one to put a smile back on her face.  I hate complaining about this stuff, I like being positive, but I loathe watching people being assholes to each other and paying for the privilege.

Holly looked sad and out yesterday, I am glad she is feeling a lot better today....I do like Evelyn but she and Alla needs to grow up and stop trying to police people how to act and dress..Apparently, this all came about because Holly dressed "slutty"....That's probably one of the few reasons why Cherry would never bring her play mates back to her room because she might not want to be judged by the priestesses.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Holly looked sad and out yesterday, I am glad she is feeling a lot better today....I do like Evelyn but she and Alla needs to grow up and stop trying to police people how to act and dress..Apparently, this all came about because Holly dressed "slutty"....That's probably one of the few reasons why Cherry would never bring her play mates back to her room because she might not want to be judged by the priestesses.

If it was just a matter of being "slutty" I don't think Alla would be part of it.  But it was a word Evelyn used a lot in the ranting the other night among other things (again, don't take my interpretation of that night as gospel).  I haven't been able to quite figure out what Alla is upset about as it's hard to hear her speak.  If I had to guess, Holly might have come on too strong when they were at the club and at the house.  Which is a lesson most men earn fairly early in their life (most, some never do) but when you are beautiful woman like Holly is it can be a hard lesson to learn.  Cherry I also don't think gives two shits what anybody thinks.  She has done her own thing since she got to B4 and will hopefully continue to do so.  

• Like 4