B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it's really fun to watch the replay thumbnails, there are 8 of Leora in various positions on the bed and 8 of Holly in various positions always on the bed, this is what RLC has to offer us now, congratulations

You don't like girls in bed?

il y a 12 minutes, firewall a dit :

evelyn need to be alone now in this twin bedroom, it's a good thing the departure of Laima of this bedroom

Now I present my unpopular opinion, that is the exit of Alla from this Spanish mosque.

I think she can find a better place, just not somewhere where I have to pay to see her do nothing.

il y a une heure, Sergio a dit :

it's really fun I really love to watch the replay thumbnails, there are 8 of Leora in various positions on the bed and 8 of Holly in various positions always on the bed, this is what RLC has to offer us now, congratulations this is wonderful thank you RLC, thank you so much!

Poor Sergio, I see that the RLC censorship PR team just gave you a warning.

Maybe my amendments above will help you next time.

If Alla wants to shut her critics up for good after 31-32 days in Barcelona, you can defend her but she should face the camera and show a proper bate.

Not some exaggerated expressions and moans for 2-3 minutes and job done while the audience continues to see nothing.

Some people will continue their narrative and say this is an improvement, but improvement is not when we see nothing.

But at least she is better than Fiby, who enjoys tormenting the audience longer for nothing.

54 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If Alla wants to shut her critics up for good after 31-32 days in Barcelona, you can defend her but she should face the camera and show a proper bate.

Not some exaggerated expressions and moans for 2-3 minutes and job done while the audience continues to see nothing.

Some people will continue their narrative and say this is an improvement, but improvement is not when we see nothing.

But at least she is better than Fiby, who enjoys tormenting the audience longer for nothing.

My narrative for Alla, one step forward with not completely covering up.  A hundred steps back for catty bullshit with Holly.

• Like 2