B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

It looks to have just pissed them off more in the end.  Holly and Mel are not happy about it. But they are talking.

We'll see how it pans out tomorrow when I think Mel will really celebrate her birthday...Young girls do this a lot. The whole fallout was probably that Holly's eyelashes were a nanometer longer than Cherry's on their last night out...It's a good job us guys all stick together and stay strong...😏

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

We'll see how it pans out tomorrow when I think Mel will really celebrate her birthday...Young girls do this a lot. The whole fallout was probably that Holly's eyelashes were a nanometer longer than Cherry's on their last night out...It's a good job us guys all stick together and stay strong...😏

If this was guys it would have been a shouting match, possibly a fist fight, then buy each other a beer and become best friends afterwards.

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You winky faced son of a bitch!  I keep hearing things like "don't understand" and "not friendship" repeated quite a bit from girls in the foursome.  Holly said something about "what lesson here" when with Frida.  

One interesting thing is Mel brought up exercise, yoga and bicycles for some reason when she was ranting on Alla's bed.  I'm starting to think Holly fucked somebodies Dad at that club or implied somebody was fat because both Mel and Evelyn have brought exercise when they seem to be upset about Holly.  Well, the peace was nice for the brief moment.  I'm gonna just put the whole thing on mute for awhile.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If this can finally mend the gap that has been, once and for all, I think it is a huge step in the right direction!

Doesn't look like anything changed. 😞

• Like 1

Feel alone,kinda depressed,maybe kinda bored!?Join rlc and watch Barcelona Four..watch a group of 6 young nuns dancing and drinking But keeping their "vaginas" pure and imaculated..watch pure friendship and sessions of group praying,don't wait more..join the nuns..join the virgins.church praise GIF.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it me or Mel seems very attracted to Cherry ?? 

I think she needs to leave. All Mel has ever done since she got there, is being a bad influence on Cherry. Those two now go out more than ever before, and the seldom night they stay at home, Mel sleeps with Cherry, preventing her from masturbating too. And I'm quite sure Cherry (and possibly Alla) would've buried her differences with Holly, if it weren't for the other gossip drama queens (Mel, Evelyn).

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

One interesting thing is Mel brought up exercise, yoga and bicycles for some reason when she was ranting on Alla's bed.  I'm starting to think Holly fucked somebodies Dad at that club or implied somebody was fat because both Mel and Evelyn have brought exercise when they seem to be upset about Holly.  Well, the peace was nice for the brief moment.  I'm gonna just put the whole thing on mute for awhile.

Well, Holly wants to do things for the viewers, so she could rightfully have called the others lazy. 😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think she needs to leave. All Mel has ever done since she got there, is being a bad influence on Cherry. Those two now go out more than ever before, and the seldom night they at home, Mel sleeps with Cherry, preventing her from masturbating too. And I'm quite sure Cherry (and possibly Alla) would've buried her differences with Holly, if it weren't for the other gossip drama queens (Mel, Evelyn).

I think you have it the other way around...Remember Mel used to stay home 24/7 chatting to her "bf" on the phone......As for the sleeping with Cherry, this is as a result of Holly sleeping on her bed next to Frida....Cherry does look like she is willing to bury the hatchet but the other girls need to stop getting involved..This I totally agree with