B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

10 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

gina is nothing more then the twins shadow. 

actually Mike, you have that the other way around.  the twins shadow Gina and do what she wants them to do!

7 minutes ago, billiboy said:

But in contrast to the twins she has a personality at least. 

yes, i guess acting like a child could be considered a personality!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda desapointed none of the show girls is dressed as school girl with hair arranged..that's so hottttteam america vomit GIF

The whole thing is so incredibly artificial and dishonest. Nothing is further away from a Halloween party than these girls. The whole thing seems more like a theme night in a brothel. Everybody goes all hooker. 

BTW, Again a "Party" without any guy. The whole thing is just ridiculous. And tomorrow they'll be out out having a real party. What bullshit. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing is so incredibly artificial and dishonest. Nothing is further away from a Halloween party than these girls. The whole thing seems more like a theme night in a brothel. Everybody goes all hooker. 

BTW, Again a "Party" without any guy. The whole thing is just ridiculous. And tomorrow they'll be out out having a real party. What bullshit. 

i'm sure Gina's two roommates will show up now that they know how easy these girls are!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sure Gina's two roommates will show up now that they know how easy these girls are!

I do not think so, Gina is the only one of the girls whose outfit is suitable. I think the probability is high that this whole thing is the normal fake party event. 

I still hope that RLC will open a roommate apartment with Gina and one or two friends sometime. Maybe they should just rename B1 or B2 and send all the show girls home (Especially the Twins). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not think so, Gina is the only one of the girls whose outfit is suitable. I think the probability is high that this whole thing is the normal fake party event. 

I still hope that RLC will open a roommate apartment with Gina and one or two friends sometime. Maybe they should just rename B1 or B2 and send all the show girls home (Especially the Twins). 

source.gif.384040e15f29074416db3c34678bf8eb.gif

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

i have to take your word for it as far as her outfit is concerned and there is a 90% chance you are spot on with the fake party event.  the two guys that were fucking Sara and Stella while they were here are very good friends with Gina and I honestly believe they are roommates of Gina and I also believe there is a 10% chance they will show up but it will be late as they usually did and after the girls are pretty doped/liquored up.........easy pickin's for them!

The Barcelona apartments were created as showgirl apartments and what people have to understand is, that no matter how much you would like to see them change...that is never going to happen.  The Barcelona apartments are the cash cow apartments just like Thes has been saying all along and there is no way RLC is going to jeopardize that!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The Barcelona apartments were created as showgirl apartments and what people have to understand is, that no matter how much you would like to see them change...that is never going to happen.  The Barcelona apartments are the cash cow apartments just like Thes has been saying all along and there is no way RLC is going to jeopardize that!

That's not true. In the beginning there were no shows in GOV. The shows came much later. 

Furthermore, it doesn't have to stay at it is right now, especially considering how bad things are going. 

• Like 1

Unless RLC adds new couples and apartments then they are just heading further down the swanea with no point of a return. All the girls apartments are getting worst by the minute. I honestly don't know why everyone keeps watching them all this complaining about these show girls and yet they still get the top cams no matter what. 

• Like 2