B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

The Doublemint Twins really need to step up to the plate this, and come up with something creative and new. They need take it over the top this time or never come back again. They seem to be space fillers for Real Life Children when they can not find any newbies to fill the void.

Image result for naked double mint teinsImage result for naked double mint teinsImage result for naked double mint teins

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The Doublemint Twins really need to step up to the plate this, and come up with something creative and new. They need take it over the top this time or never come back again. They seem to be space fillers for Real Life Children when they can not find any newbies to fill the void.

This is now the fourth visit of the two, it's time to see the whole thing realistically. 

I think, we saw this quite clearly again at the Halloween Party. This Girls will only give superficial shows in the apartment and Keep the genuine life to somewhere else. Just like Sofie, there's gonna be a lot of massages, but nothing genuine ever happens. No real emotions, no real life, just shows. 

The best moment will be when they finally packing their suitcases again to leave this place. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I was actually looking forward to "Lovable Luscious Legs Loraine" living up B-1, but she has spent more time talking to whoever she is hooked up with these days than anything since she came back. So I guess it is back to "Legs Loraine the completely Lost Cause" again this time around. 3rd Time is not Charm.

Hurry up and delete this before anyone reads it --too often speak too soon--- cause less than an hour later she was entertaining 😏

• Haha 1