B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Noldus

They could had puted this repeat to death stamps in b2 But nooo..Lets destroy two Barca houses for the next three months.Many of us already lost any hope Regard b2(it become just a show house with very little real life in it)but dam..b1 was pretty good from time to time,now zero changes of that for months..foking BS situation.ace ventura bullshit GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

God have mercy..wigs already in preparation for another lame ass show night,b1 is doomed.Only hope is Amber to bring house te dude she probably is seing outside..the other one Lorrimel obviously have boyfriend but she just do shows.Real life in cams..MY ASS!

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy..wigs already in preparation for another lame ass show night,b1 is doomed.Only hope is Amber to bring house te dude she probably is seing outside..the other one Lorrimel obviously have boyfriend but she just do shows.Real life in cams..MY ASS!

You really need to get over this "Real Life Cams" thing Ze.  There is absolutely nothing real about any of it!

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I really hope Loraine will be a one month girl.

Or she is just transiting and staying over in Barcelona at RLC's expense.

Just bring in a new girl for god's sake!

A new girl won't fix anything,with the twins in we can forget about b1 being minimal good for the next three months,Loraine obviously have a boyfriend(don't know if in Barca or back home)and now is Amber that seem to have someone,so we are screwed.But hey..tomorrow night will be another big show,hopefully they will dress as school girls,exciting stuff right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, ze81 a dit :

A new girl won't fix anything,with the twins in we can forget about b1 being minimal good for the next three months,Loraine obviously have a boyfriend(don't know if in Barca or back home)and now is Amber that seem to have someone,so we are screwed.But hey..tomorrow night will be another big show,hopefully they will dress as school girls,exciting stuff right.

Fucking hell!!!

I stopped watching B1 much after Molly left so it seems like we have two girls whose's real shows are off-cam and a pair of twins that only do shows.

And come to think of it, i don't remember if either of twins ever bated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1