B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Just now, firewall said:

with show girls or reallife girls (mindy) the result is the same during the past months, i think many members start to be tired of rlc and the the same girls return again and again

"I think many members start to be tired of rlc and the same girls return again and again",very true.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has absolutely no loyalty towards their customers and it shows in their mission statement where they say "the life of people live 24/7" or something to that affect.  now that the twins and Loraine are in B1, you can expect a lot of UM times!!

Hep,the life of real people live 24/7..my Bolls!Indeed a good number of isp issues on way..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep,the life of real people live 24/7..my Bolls!Indeed a good number of isp issues on way..

LOL yeah...that ISP issue of Leora's is a....I'm getting some dick issue!!  Stating it's an ISP issue is where all the deception of RLC comes into play!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, news49 said:

after four passes, I still don’t know which one and Mia and the other lia 😀

Same shit different name, I saw them touch each other during their lesbian threesomes 🤮 the fact that there's no stigma to homosexual incest anymore is understandable, but the level of narcissism required to not be able to keep your hands of your own mirror image is not.. I don't want to know what they do when there's no cameras on them 🤢

6 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Same shit different name, I saw them touch each other during their lesbian threesomes 🤮 the fact that there's no stigma to homosexual incest anymore is understandable, but the level of narcissism required to not be able to keep your hands of your own mirror image is not.. I don't want to know what they do when there's no cameras on them 🤢

yeah...they probably stay as far away from each other as possible lmao 😉

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah...they probably stay as far away from each other as possible lmao 😉

Lol, not sure if you're serious, but they are never away from each other and never do anything independent from the other, allways leave together and come back together, fall asleep at the same time, wake up at the same time, I watched every day their last visit, waiting for one of them to do something on her own so there was a chance of a bate, but that never happened once.

I don't know what the people who say they are doing fake shows mean? These kind of girls have zero interest in pleasing you or any man (used to wear proud feminist shirts) they are there to get pussy for themself, not give it to us, never a bate, but lesbian orgies as soon as the opportunity arises, and zero consideration for the cameras when that occur (fortunately)

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

Lol, not sure if you're serious, but they are never away from each other and never do anything independent from the other, allways leave together and come back together, fall asleep at the same time, wake up at the same time, I watched every day their last visit, waiting for one of them to do something on her own so there was a chance of a bate, but that never happened once.

i was being sarcastic, but I don't know how much you watched them, but I read where one of the twins would supposedly go out on dates which left the other twin alone and to my knowledge there was never a bate by which ever girl stayed home.  the bates seemed to take place in the downstairs toilet from what I can remember reading.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I don't know what the people who say they are doing fake shows mean? These kind of girls have zero interest in pleasing you or any man (used to wear proud feminist shirts) they are there to get pussy for themself, not give it to us, never a bate, but lesbian orgies as soon as the opportunity arises, and zero consideration for the cameras when that occur (fortunately)

You don't even notice it anymore, do you? 

1. Girls have just arrived and the apartment goes UM. It is most likly that RLC (maybe Nora) has a meeting with the two of them to go over the schedule. 

2. Bad result, it seems the girls have the first shift. So they downright instantaneous got half naked and put their ass into the camera. That's 90% of the work the girls in GOV have to do. Ass inspection. 

The whole thing is nothing but a silly show. It's about generating viewers with as little effort as possible. No real life, just bullshit all day long.

• Like 1

I don't think that's orders from RLC, they have figured out how to scam us and RLC on their own I think.. I've said it before, don't watch just because there's nothing better to watch, that gives them viewing stats, and that's probably all RLC goes by.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the bates seemed to take place in the downstairs toilet from what I can remember reading.

That sounds very speculative, probably took a shit 🙂

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

Maybe you are being ironic Regard saying the twins don't do fake stuff and shows..they are in top places(with Sophie and some couple others)Regard fake show after show,regard them being there to get pussy..not even sure if they are straight or not..because they didnt shown us in 7,8 months how they really are..Regard the cams and the atention they give or not..few care more about th cams and always making lame poses like they are in some ballet crap,one thing they also can do togheter..leave togheter and don't return to Barca houses.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe you are being ironic Regard saying the twins don't do fake stuff and shows..they are in top places(with Sophie and some couple others)Regard fake show after show,regard them being there to get pussy..not even sure if they are straight or not..because they didnt shown us in 7,8 months how they really are..Regard the cams and the atention they give or not..few care more about th cams and always making lame poses like they are in some ballet crap,one thing they also can do togheter..leave togheter and don't return to Barca houses.

I'm not ironic, and I base that on the fact that I've never seen them do shit like I just said, only the gay incest threesomes which was for themself, and there was nothing fake about them.

I think the fact that they are not straight has been established 🙂 And they have shown hwo they really are, but if you're looking for a personality you're out of luck, that place that is suppose to hold a soul, holds nothing but pride, narcisissm, vanity, idleness and perversion in these two.