B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

all I have to say about the twin being back  . is we know the best cam in their bed  room. will not just go offline  like if RLC had karol back. and as we all have seen the best cams have not just gone offline .after karol has not been on RLC .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the twins are not shy, they showered naked, 😂😂🤣 now we understand why they came back, he needed a place to sleep to do his work during the day

They are not shy to show-up naked in any place of the apartment sooner or later, but that's all they will do. Most of the time we will see them lying half or fully naked on the bed and doing nothing else than watching their phones ... and I assume that quite often they will watch themselves on RLC.  :biggrin:

45 minutes ago, billiboy said:

They are not shy to show-up naked in any place of the apartment sooner or later, but that's all they will do. Most of the time we will see them lying half or fully naked on the bed and doing nothing else than watching their phones ... and I assume that quite often they will watch themselves on RLC.  :biggrin:

Thing is they always stay in same bedroom, I think if they have separate bedroom they will perform more intimate actions when alone at night. On their last stay in the apt with Gina towards the end, both of the twins let Gina insert toy into them and vice versa, so yeah just my thought.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Gina, for  now, is not under contract with RLC, so we won't see anything from her

Gina lives and have house in Barcelona,would be crazy if Rlc brought her to the Barca houses of girls in vacations..because she actualy lives in Barcelona,but with rlc all nonsense is realitie sooner or later..So a girl living in Barca could "become" a girl in vacations.

hace 5 minutos, ze81 dijo:

Gina vive y Tienen casa en Barcelona, seria una locura si Rlc La Llevo un Las Casas de las Niñas en el Barça vacations..because ella podia Comprender vive en Barcelona, Pero Con Todo el absurdo RLC es realitie Tarde o later..So una chica Que vive en el Barça podria "Llegar a ser" una chica en vacaciones.

Las gemelas me Parece Que Viven también en Barcelona, Al Igual Que Aria, Angelina, Jaya y Alguna Más, Asi Que Hace RLC de lo absurdo lo cotidiano ...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Las gemelas me Parece Que Viven también en Barcelona, Al Igual Que Aria, Angelina, Jaya y Alguna Más, Asi Que Hace RLC de lo absurdo lo cotidiano ...

It's indeed nonsense,in the twins case don't think they live in Barcelona but they have a house to stay as many time as they wish and whatever they wish(Gina house)they always do that ,and in cams it's always the exactly same thing..hours looking in mirror..massages..putting lotion naked for ages..more three months of same old shitt.And tiking this was prior the bedroom of Sara😔.

• Like 2