B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's not true. In the beginning there were no shows in GOV. The shows came much later. 

Furthermore, it doesn't have to stay at it is right now, especially considering how bad things are going. 

Been a show since day 1...Kristy and Kamy did them every night

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

That's not true. In the beginning there were no shows in GOV. The shows came much later. 

Furthermore, it doesn't have to stay at it is right now, especially considering how bad things are going. 

ahhh...but you are wrong.  in your way of thinking as long as the girls didn't dress up with some sort of theme in mind or for the bazillion birthday parties that the girls can have only as long as it's done on RLC and not with their true family and true friends, then it's not a show.  I can remember when Kristy first showed up in B1 and it was the first night or a couple of nights after that, there her and Kamila and Nora all dressed up and put on a show in the living room.  they were putting on a show in Kristy's stripper outfits.  I remember when the dude was there giving Alma and jezebel Jessica massages in the master bedroom and finger banging Jessica with Nicole coming in and looking out of place watching.  I remember the shows that Regina, Renata, and Sher put on in the bathroom and bedroom's while they were here.  There are many more and I could go on and on but you get my point.

it will stay as it is and you just need to except it.  no matter how bad you think it is and the way it's going, it's not going to change!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Daleys said:

Unless RLC adds new couples and apartments then they are just heading further down the swanea with no point of a return. All the girls apartments are getting worst by the minute. I honestly don't know why everyone keeps watching them all this complaining about these show girls and yet they still get the top cams no matter what. 

Strange, here masha and Nelly are top cam.

BTW, I am watching Masha place at the moment. he preview is sufficient for the B1. There i see all i need to know to write About them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Unless RLC adds new couples and apartments then they are just heading further down the swanea with no point of a return. All the girls apartments are getting worst by the minute. I honestly don't know why everyone keeps watching them all this complaining about these show girls and yet they still get the top cams no matter what. 

it is in peoples nature to complain about something and the likely hood of the "Showgirls" apartments getting complained on is very high due to the length of time they have been here and nothing has and never will ever change with them.  people watch them because the girls are naked quite frequently damn near to almost all the time they are in the apartment.  what some people are complaining about is due to the lack of genuine couples apartments that there once was and therefore they want the GOV apartments to become more like couples apartments and this is what all the complaining is about.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, billiboy said:

But in contrast to the twins she has a personality at least. 

Exactly! My strongest criticism of Gina is that she can be a copy of the super childish boring twins. But Gina was a great tenant when she had other roommates, e.g. Stella, Kylie, Nicole. I love her!

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have to take your word for it as far as her outfit is concerned and there is a 90% chance you are spot on with the fake party event.  the two guys that were fucking Sara and Stella while they were here are very good friends with Gina and I honestly believe they are roommates of Gina and I also believe there is a 10% chance they will show up but it will be late as they usually did and after the girls are pretty doped/liquored up.........easy pickin's for them!

The Barcelona apartments were created as showgirl apartments and what people have to understand is, that no matter how much you would like to see them change...that is never going to happen.  The Barcelona apartments are the cash cow apartments just like Thes has been saying all along and there is no way RLC is going to jeopardize that!

image.jpeg.b5305b0549d7834a4860f906d01cbcfa.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Been a show since day 1...Kristy and Kamy did them every night

Kristy first entered the apartment eight months after start. Almost the entire beginning phase was strongly influenced by Nora, who really lived in the apartment (also got a lot of visits by Kiko). 

Kristy and Kamila also gave comparatively less shows (certainly not every day) and also not as exaggerated as it always happens now (e.g. no pseudo lesbian sex shows). Anyway, Kristy's best time was with the angels. That was genuine friendship with real social life. This is what I think RLC should aim for. Gina could start something like that in Barcelona (like Kristy did in Moscow). This would be more then worth a close of B1 or B2. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Kristy first entered the apartment eight months after start. Almost the entire beginning phase was strongly influenced by Nora, who really lived in the apartment (also got a lot of visits by Kiko). 

Kristy and Kamila also gave comparatively less shows (certainly not every day) and also not as exaggerated as it always happens now (e.g. no pseudo lesbian sex shows). Anyway, Kristy's best time was with the angels. That was genuine friendship with real social life. This is what I think RLC should aim for. Gina could start something like that in Barcelona (like Kristy did in Moscow). This would be more then worth a close of B1 or B2. 

you are wrong again and i've already said why.  As for Gina, the best thing for RLC would be to get rid of her forever!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1