B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

This is now the fourth visit of the two, it's time to see the whole thing realistically. 

I think, we saw this quite clearly again at the Halloween Party. This Girls will only give superficial shows in the apartment and Keep the genuine life to somewhere else. Just like Sofie, there's gonna be a lot of massages, but nothing genuine ever happens. No real emotions, no real life, just shows. 

The best moment will be when they finally packing their suitcases again to leave this place. 

The Twins don't do anything sexual if I remember correctly, probably one of them is more sexual than the other on camera but they are always together so nothing really to see.

Bringing them back isn't the worst decision RLC made but still bad & illogical nevertheless. 

Why do you bring back girls who don't do anything sexual on cameras? Don't make sense!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

The Twins don't do anything sexual if I remember correctly, probably one of them is more sexual than the other on camera but they are always together so nothing really to see.

Bringing them back isn't the worst decision RLC made but still bad & illogical nevertheless. 

Why do you bring back girls who don't do anything sexual on cameras? Don't make sense!

If it were up to me, they would not have got a second try after the first visit. They are just show girls, uninvolved and somehow emotionless. Each day with the two makes RLC a little worse. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I've always thought the twins were ASexual. ( An asexual is an individual who is is not sexually attracted to either men or women.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They played with dildo with Gina at B2 

One of the twins at the very end of their last stay, if I remember correctly (I am not sure).

The whole thing seemed as calculated as all their shows. This girls give a shit about the project and try to make as much money as they can with as little participation as possible. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One of the twins at the very end of their last stay, if I remember correctly (I am not sure).

The whole thing seemed as calculated as all their shows. This girls give a shit about the project and try to make as much money as they can with as little participation as possible. 

LOL like we do in our jobs.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

LOL like we do in our jobs.

Well, mostly people take their job seriously. 

After all, it's RLC who's responsible for this nonsense. The twins should never have been invited. At least after the first stay it was clear that they would never really participate in the project. 

• Like 1

I would have thought the twins could target one of the girls and have fun tag teaming her with they womanly ways. I'm not meaning sex but just some fun turn this women on. But they don't seem to be turned on by women to do this. They have advantage being two of them. They should work this to there advantage it would splice up there stay and be fun for then seeing who they could get. Then the hard ones would give them a challenge.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, mostly people take their job seriously. 

After all, it's RLC who's responsible for this nonsense. The twins should never have been invited. At least after the first stay it was clear that they would never really participate in the project. 

Look they not that into getting sexy, I understand. I live in hope one day they will go for it.