B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Have the twins ever bated? I can't say I have ever seen then do anything but cream themselves.

Nope. The only thing they ever did was 1 or 2 staged shows that got a little sexual at the very end of their last stay. And one with Regina and Sher right before B1 closed and B4 opened.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nee. Das einzige, was sie jemals tat, war 1 oder 2 inszenierten Shows, die am Ende ihres letzten Aufenthalts ein wenig sexuellen bekamen. Und ein mit Regina und Sher direkt vor B1 geschlossen und B4 geöffnet.

Yes, but with Regina & Sher was very hot......:biggrin:

Amber 💎 is the only one worth watching in this apartement anyway. Too bad she seem to have found someone outside, not that I blame her, she doesn't really have anyone to hang out with in the apartment after Molly left. 😢

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

B1 sucks.Amber and Lore are always out with their dudes and only think left in the house it's the two robots that took charge of the house😣.

So I guess you missed Lore being inside with her dude on the cell phone while she played with herself for him.yesterday. 😏

50 minutes ago, happyone said:

So I guess you missed Lore being inside with her dude on the cell phone while she played with herself for him.yesterday. 😏

So a videocall is him bing with her in house..ok.i seen of course their "phone sex" and obviously he was outside🤣.