B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So a videocall is him bing with her in house..ok.i seen of course their "phone sex" and obviously he was outside🤣.

So you saw her inside and he was outside--so she couldn't always be outside with her boyfriend as you claimed 🤣 

Just now, happyone said:

So you saw her inside 🤣

Were did i say she is never in house....she and Amber are MOST of the time outside,Lore i don't know if th dude of her is in Spain(i assume yes because she is mostly outside)and Amber for sure is with dude outside.Only thing a lot in house is the two nothings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Amber 💎 is the only one worth watching in this apartement anyway. Too bad she seem to have found someone outside, not that I blame her, she doesn't really have anyone to hang out with in the apartment after Molly left. 😢

After the crap issue of rlc giving the big bedroom to the robots instead of to her i kinda call it..karma.Now rlc barely have her in cams.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were did i say she is never in house....she and Amber are MOST of the time outside,Lore i don't know if th dude of her is in Spain(i assume yes because she is mostly outside)and Amber for sure is with dude outside.Only thing a lot in house is the two nothings.

That's better so she couldn't always be outside with her boyfriend as you claimed  😏

Il y a 5 heures, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

I've always thought the twins were ASexual. ( An asexual is an individual who is is not sexually attracted to either men or women.)

I think one of the Twins might really be asexual (at least on cameras) but the other one looks "normal" to me.

She interacted quite well with Kyle's guy when they were here at B3.

I remember her sister even went back to the room or bathroom keep an eye on her and Kyle's guy, perhaps thinking that they might be "up to something".

But that's about it really, they just dress up and be involved in parties. Or lie on the bed naked or with panties on.

I don't know if majority of the viewers will like watching such content.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1