B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

So two of the four girls are home.  I guess the two that are home finally had enough dick between their legs!  I challenge each and every one of you to cancel your subscription for 1 month and do nothing but read the forum for that month, every day just as you all would login for hours and hours at a time each every day, and then tell me that what you read doesn't change your opinion of RLC or the girls that are employed by RLC.  Do I have any takers?  I suspect that I won't, but lets see what excuses you all come up with!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0657 Twins home in cops uniforms

they spend the entire time with GINA in her own flat celebrating the real Halloween with some bunch of tiny dicks around , and yes they are the favorites always for RLC no matter what they did 

• Like 1

And of course the robots have taken the livingroom,no girls having genuine fun,no dudes having fun with them,nothing..will be just this crap for the next two and half months,the other half of month(last two weeks)will be for the fake lesbic shows of the robots before they leave and return again three months later🤢.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was actually looking forward to "Lovable Luscious Legs Loraine" living up B-1, but she has spent more time talking to whoever she is hooked up with these days than anything since she came back. So I guess it is back to "Legs Loraine the completely Lost Cause" again this time around. 3rd Time is not Charm.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

I was actually looking forward to "Lovable Luscious Legs Loraine" living up B-1, but she has spent more time talking to whoever she is hooked up with these days than anything since she came back. So I guess it is back to "Legs Loraine the completely Lost Cause" again this time around. 3rd Time is not Charm.

I actually think she has something going on with Kylie and Russ.  i was told she really liked Russ and i believe they may be local to Barcelona as well and good friends with goofy Gina.