B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm putting out to the challenge to the twins!

Do something sexy to make it in to the replay highlights this weekend!

They didn't do anything sexy in 8,9 months for sure won't be now🤣.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When the twins stayed in the house in the room now occupied by Frida Lia had a BF or GF and stayed out a couple of times a week.

if I may....what does that have to do with the question?  The question was...have the twins ever bated?  i think i can answer that question...it is an emphatic NO!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if I may....what does that have to do with the question?  The question was...have the twins ever bated?  i think i can answer that question...it is an emphatic NO!!

Good Lord, they are Asexual women!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Looks like the twins are going for the record of being out of the apartment. They currently own the no sexual content record.

RLC seems to have stooped to it's lowest bar yet bringing back the A-sexual, Non Sexual, No Interest in sex twins again to an online voyeur site. The novelty of twins has long worn off to the membership and no one is really interested in them anymore most especially because they give us no reason be interested. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I think one of the Twins might really be asexual (at least on cameras) but the other one looks "normal" to me.

She interacted quite well with Kyle's guy when they were here at B3.

I remember her sister even went back to the room or bathroom keep an eye on her and Kyle's guy, perhaps thinking that they might be "up to something".

But that's about it really, they just dress up and be involved in parties. Or lie on the bed naked or with panties on.

I don't know if majority of the viewers will like watching such content.

I can understand where this evaluation comes from. It's strange that the Twins will soon have spent a whole year in the GOV apartments and we haven't seen anything of their private lives. But that doesn't mean we know something real about them. Rather this means that we actually don't know anything about them. We simpy do not see any sex, because it all happens somewhere else. 

Residents like the Twins are determined to make money with as little effort as possible. I'm sure they'll laugh themselves to pieces when they read here that someone really thinks they don't have a sexul life. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1