Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

1 hour ago, happyone said:

No one should get upset when Harley posts his conspiracy theories--just follow the dots---it happens in every single apartment

thread and forum in Camcaps---it is just his way to try and make others just as unhappy as he is 😏

Most of us don’t have to agree with Harleys opinions, that’s all they are..opinions. Everyone has one, and his to him are as valid as mine are to me or lwis’s are to him...We all are selective to an extent in what we comment on, and conveniently add or omit certain pieces of relevant information to suit our cause .

We also have choices, if we don’t wish to see or comment on an individuals post we have the facility to block it or ignore it...No problem. 
Trying to gain the moral high ground or oneupmanship is a waste of time and achieves absolutely nothing.

For what it’s worth I believe Leora will leave by the 11 November .....Although I would like to be wrong.

I don’t subscribe to the theory she is having an affair or being serviced by someone else.

I do know that she and Paul are still an item.

I also believe that she would never in the unlikely event of her going with another man, bring him back to the apartment for sex.

I do believe there was a genuine Power cut.

I also believe she was probably put up in an hotel last night by RLC, as I don’t think she would spend the night alone in the dark, That being the reason she was dressed in her coat when the power came back on.

I know that Auntie will pay her monthly visit next week.

There! I have nailed my colours to the mast...All completely unsubstantiated, but nevertheless I would be surprised if less than 80% are correct.

But still only opinions !!

• Like 7

Without comments and opinions, regardless of how outrageous ( without being offensive to the residents) this forum would die.

Its  function is to channel peoples thoughts and opinions for other folks to comment on no matter if it be a favourable reply or otherwise, it is stimulating peoples minds, which hopefully will contribute toward us keeping old timers disease at bay for as long as possible.....” If you don’t use it you lose it “ 🙄

• Like 1

Reply to harley Fatboy.

You said I need to check my facts before posting nonsense, really. When I googled it, it was posted on www.radio cz, and www.xinhuanet.com and others.

So  I do have my  facts straight. Perhaps you should learn better internet research skills.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eli 007 said:

Reply to harley Fatboy.

You said I need to check my facts before posting nonsense, really. When I googled it, it was posted on www.radio cz, and www.xinhuanet.com and others.

So  I do have my  facts straight. Perhaps you should learn better internet research skills.

perhaps you should learn to look at the dates better!

3 hours ago, beckett said:

Totally agree. I enjoy Leora when i see her, and what else she does outside the apartment etc is her choice. I personally don't believe there is any conspiracy around the outage when you review what has been said by people on here about the timeline, events, and what i've seen myself. But there are always going to be different opinions (some weirder than others 😄 ), and tbf I am also only having an educated guess with the information and facts that are present and available for everyone to view and read.

Leora arrived on 14th August so she will probably leave for home over the next week/weekend if she is on a 90 day visa.....

i honestly don't think Leora was with other dude(for obvious reasons..jut don't make sense)but also find a big coincidence(happens a lot in rlc)that in short time house offline due to IPs issues,then after due to electricity issues,what next..offline due to sharks fallen  of sky and damaging the house roof😁,as the old saying says..a thunder don't hit the same place twice.I think for some reason rlc or Leora or both wanted house offline.

• Like 1