B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

This is basically RLC telling the girls: "Alright we don't much to pay you so do as you like. Or do nothing at all."

First we have a batch of do-nothing girls who turn out to be also party girls. Now we have a batch of recycled girls.

Wonderful isn't it?

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

good morning all,

interesting night last night for those of you that made that extra pot of coffee!  after what I was told of how the night went once the 4 girls got home, i can see why Holly is not accepted and liked by the others.  in other words, she didn't help her case last night!!  as far as the guys staying over night like Holly wanted them to, Frida asked them to leave which upset Holly but all will be forgiven in the time up until Holly leaves as she will be spending it at the tall guys and Mr. Nasa himself's house.   The façade will continue as it always does with RLC!!

I watched it all but Frida didnt tell them to leave, it was the guys own choice because they didnt understand why the girls were being watched like that with cameras so one of the guys said we are leaving. If Holly wanted to be with one of them in her room this wouldnt be a problem for Frida I think. But the guys didnt want to stay.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you see it as hate and i'm fine with that. why is it that my source is not as credible as what you say Edward?  is it because your views are the only ones that are correct, nobody can see things differently than Edward?  my source is as good if not better than you Edward.  it's like, i bet you think none of the girls had any sex last night before returning home and i'm not talking about the two slutty girls that have been getting dicked for days now....Mel, the cheater and probably Cherry the cheater as well.  i'm talking about Holly and the other 3, i bet you don't think they had any sex while out of the apartment last night...don't you Edward?  what i post is as much credible as what you post and the only difference is, is that i don't kiss these girls asses like you and so many others do!!

I'm not saying "your source" is any more wrong than I am, I don't claim I'm always right, and I'd welcome "your source" if he want to express his opinion on here. I might even have become friends with him. The problem is not that I disagree with you, I can easily live with that. The problem is that everything you repeate is just this same one-sided agenda, if they fuck, it's wrong, if they don't fuck, it's wrong, no matter what they do they are sluts and whores. So, again I give you the opportunity to disprove me, and prove that you are not just trolling. Just answer this simple question: What is it that you want, really?

I don't doubt any of these girls go out to take drugs, cheat and fuck, but the difference between you and me, Dough, is that this is what I want them to do in the project. The thing I criticise is that they fail to bring it on camera!

• Like 3

Come on, girls! Out again? I have given you so many hints, that we want more of the action inside, not outside, and you keep disapointing more and more. Even the TV-watching was something. This is rediculous, out every night, and nothing at home. I've had enough, I now just think this house new recidents, sooner rather than later.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Come on, girls! Out again? I have given you so many hints, that we want more of the action inside, not outside, and you keep disapointing more and more. Even the TV-watching was something. This is rediculous, out every night, and nothing at home. I've had enough, I now just think this house new recidents, sooner rather than later.

As if they are listening to you . 
even if they listen , they dont care, 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Here is a thought about why the boys left 

If they were not told the truth about the project--they might have assumed that this was a sting operation and that they might get arrested for having

sex with these party girls. 😑