B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

20 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I saw they left with wine glasses, so I doubt it's for a club. Seems they have their own off location house where they party, a big middle finger to the viewers...

Holly popped a cork on a bottle of wine as well so I would guess they are pregaming in the car ride downtown.

Either way it doesn't really bother me.  But I understand if it does other people, we aren't paying to watch empty rooms.

Edited by bnvhdsh29
Clarifying my position

12 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I saw they left with wine glasses, so I doubt it's for a club. Seems they have their own off location house where they party, a big middle finger to the viewers...

The actual issue is that no genuine party ever happens in B4. It doesn't have to be Halloween, but at least occasionally an event with real guests and real fun. 

As it is now, everything interesting happens elsewhere and in the GOV Apartments there are only ridiculous shows. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The actual issue is that no genuine party ever happens in B4. It doesn't have to be Halloween, but at least occasionally an event with real guests and real fun. 

As it is now, everything interesting happens elsewhere and in the GOV Apartments there are only ridiculous shows. 

I think we heard this somewhere else before--so for something interesting ==you could try this 😏

jump cliff GIF

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I agree.  I've said before how it is odd that B4 doesn't interact with the any of the other apartments at all anymore.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think we heard this somewhere else before--so for something interesting ==you could try this 😏

jump cliff GIF

Hmm. I'm really afraid of heights.  Even 2 meters in the swimming pool was a real challenge for me. 😎

2 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I agree.  I've said before how it is odd that B4 doesn't interact with the any of the other apartments at all anymore.

I actually mean real guests though (and also some guys), not these visits from one apartment to the next. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I actually mean real guests though (and also some guys), not these visits from one apartment to the next. 

I was picking up what you are putting down.  I was adding how we don't even see them visit with the other girls that they have quite a bit in common.  Let alone strangers.

I would also like to see them interact with other people so I'm with you there.  I just don't see it happening and am not expecting it.  So it will be a pleasant surprise if it does. 

• Like 1

Dont understand why people are expecting two of the girls to do sexual stuff..they aren't lesbians,why anotehr fake lesbian show!?They need to do what they doing outside with dudes,that would be real and not some fake shitt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dont understand why people are expecting two of the girls to do sexual stuff..they aren't lesbians,why anotehr fake lesbian show!?They need to do what they doing outside with dudes,that would be real and not some fake shitt.

image.jpeg.a762788180783743534937c9d963b281.jpeg ?????