B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

56 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

That's Cherry and Mel's M.O...Holly and Evelyn has been fun thus far...Alla is getting more comfortable with the cams......The rest don't have a clue what this project is about and I put the blame solely on RLC with their useless vetting process....

they have to look good for their outside hookups!

Well, goodnight people! Atleast Holly seem to be fully included in the group again. I think Holly seem to being included in the group again is our only hope of ever getting any kind of party at home, she is the only one who has tried. And Alla's masturbations are getting much better! 👍 I guess we'll just have to celebrate the few lightpoints that are!

• Like 2

Well and it was fun watching Cherry masturbate next to Mel. She kept falling asleep but eventually she really got into it and had a fabulous orgasm. All the while trying not to wake Mel. Then just after hers Holly masturbated to a nice orgasm. So today/ tonight we had all the girls masturbate except the two that really have done nothing.. Mel and Frida.

Mel is one of those in the new vain where they take advantage of RLC and come to Barcelona to be with their friends and boyfriends outside the apartment. She has literally done nothing.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well and it was fun watching Cherry masturbate next to Mel. She kept falling asleep but eventually she really got into it and had a fabulous orgasm. All the while trying not to wake Mel. Then just after hers Holly masturbated to a nice orgasm. So today/ tonight we had all the girls masturbate except the two that really have done nothing.. Mel and Frida.

Mel is one of those in the new vain where they take advantage of RLC and come to Barcelona to be with their friends and boyfriends outside the apartment. She has literally done nothing.

I think we are on the same page. We see the same thing others dont.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Well, goodnight people! Atleast Holly seem to be fully included in the group again. I think Holly seem to being included in the group again is our only hope of ever getting any kind of party at home, she is the only one who has tried. And Alla's masturbations are getting much better! 👍 I guess we'll just have to celebrate the few lightpoints that are!

It's all a question of the girls' willingness to really live in this apartment. They don't have to learn how to masturbate and are certainly also otherwise sexually active. The problem remains, almost all the serious fun takes place elsewhere. Non of the GOV Apartments is really lived (unlike for example the apartment with Kristy and the angels was), but just used as a simple income source and free hotel. 

The only positive development I can see is that there is a little less of these silly shows. But the whole stupidity is far from over (e.g. the terribly absurd helloween party on wednesday in B1).  

One thing is for sure, the GOV Apartments are lacking visitors (including men). It's finally time for RLC to take casting seriously and finally have people as residents who are really ready to live there for real. Girls like the Twins, who have shown over and over again that they are simply there only to give some superficial shows, but then go somewhere else for the real party, shouldn't be invited anymore. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

È tutta una questione di volontà delle ragazze di vivere davvero in questo appartamento. Non devono imparare a masturbarsi e sono sicuramente anche sessualmente attivi. Il problema rimane, quasi tutto il divertimento serio si svolge altrove. Non del GOV Apartments è davvero vissuto (a differenza per esempio dell'appartamento con Kristy e degli angeli), ma usato come semplice fonte di reddito e hotel gratuito. 

L'unico sviluppo positivo che posso vedere è che c'è un po 'meno di questi spettacoli sciocchi. Ma tutta la stupidità è tutt'altro che finita (ad es. La festa terribilmente assurda di helloween mercoledì in B1).  

Una cosa è certa, gli appartamenti GOV mancano di visitatori (compresi gli uomini). È finalmente giunto il momento per RLC di prendere sul serio il casting e finalmente le persone come residenti che sono davvero pronte a vivere lì davvero.  Le ragazze come i gemelli, che hanno dimostrato più volte che sono semplicemente lì solo per fare alcuni spettacoli superficiali, ma poi andare altrove per la vera festa, non dovrebbero più essere invitate. 

the difference between Kristy and the GoVs, is that they were not on vacation, but an apartment where they lived all year round and was in their city and therefore could have friends and friends, in the GoV they stay for a short time and and it is a city full of discos, they don't have the possibility to see their friends, and it is not certain that they necessarily have to bring home a boy they met the night before, you always turn around, for you to live the apartment it just means taking guys home to have sex, that's not the RLC concept

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's all a question of the girls' willingness to really live in this apartment. They don't have to learn how to masturbate and are certainly also otherwise sexually active. The problem remains, almost all the serious fun takes place elsewhere. Non of the GOV Apartments is really lived (unlike for example the apartment with Kristy and the angels was), but just used as a simple income source and free hotel. 

The only positive development I can see is that there is a little less of these silly shows. But the whole stupidity is far from over (e.g. the terribly absurd helloween party on wednesday in B1).  

One thing is for sure, the GOV Apartments are lacking visitors (including men). It's finally time for RLC to take casting seriously and finally have people as residents who are really ready to live there for real. Girls like the Twins, who have shown over and over again that they are simply there only to give some superficial shows, but then go somewhere else for the real party, shouldn't be invited anymore. 

You are certainly in the minority and continue to preach to all and anyone who will listen for some strange reason. Do you honestly think all of your ranting on CC will make any difference ? No one is listening that is for sure at RLC, because these apartments continue to be 100 times more popular than the couples apartments. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1