B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

SO I have been gone for a week. Camcaps review tells me there are issues among the girls. I did not see a specific cause but saw somewhere that Holly had sex with some older guy and the girls got mad at her for that... is this really true?

I haven't heard anything about Holly having sex with anybody in the little bit of Russian that I pick up but I could be wrong. I'd be curious were you saw that.  Unless you are referring to a joke I made about her fucking somebodies Father and that is what pissed them off.  The short of it is Evelyn, Alla, Mel, and Cherry were/are mad at Holly.  I'm not sure what the exact reason was but Evelyn and Mel on separate occasions complained about Holly bringing up exercise.  Evelyn talking about yoga and running while Mel said something about yoga and bicycling.  

So if I had to make a completely uneducated guess, she offered to help them get in better shape (basically called them fat so she might as well shot their dog and fucked their father) and that is why those four barely talk to Holly.  Yesterday it looked like things might get better at Mel's birthday party but it might have made them worse. 

I really hope I'm wrong and somebody will PM me a better reason.  Because this is really dumb if I'm remotely correct.  

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I haven't heard anything about Holly having sex with anybody in the little bit of Russian that I pick up but I could be wrong. I'd be curious were you saw that.  Unless you are referring to a joke I made about her fucking somebodies Father and that is what pissed them off.  The short of it is Evelyn, Alla, Mel, and Cherry were/are mad at Holly.  I'm not sure what the exact reason was but Evelyn and Mel on separate occasions complained about Holly bringing up exercise.  Evelyn talking about yoga and running while Mel said something about yoga and bicycling.  

So if I had to make a completely uneducated guess, she offered to help them get in better shape (basically called them fat so she might as well shot their dog and fucked their father) and that is why those four barely talk to Holly.  Yesterday it looked like things might get better at Mel's birthday party but it might have made them worse. 

I really hope I'm wrong and somebody will PM me a better reason.  Because this is really dumb if I'm remotely correct.  

I think it was a cursory read of your comment tgat got him going. Thanks for clarifying.

9 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Yes, this must be a reference and I did just skim over most of the pages as there were many. Thank you for this post.

Das Übel dieses Appartement  ist die Aktionslosigkeit , also das Zusammensetzen der Besatzung,
Hier wäre ein Griff in die RLC-Recycle-Kiste mit den lebenslustigen Mädchen nötig gewesen.
Holly ist zur Zeit das einzige Mädchen, die sich bemüht uns Usern was zu geben.
Cheery und Mel haben sich innerlich von RLC verabschiedet.
Frida Evelyn und Alla , schöne Mädchen ohne den Drank einen anständigen Bonus zu verdienen oder doch zu "Brav" für das Projekt.

I do not know how the text was translated into English Google Translate - Google Translate v.12.37

The evil of this apartment is the lack of action, the composition of the crew,
This would have required a grip on the RLC recycle box of the fun-loving girls.
Holly is currently the only girl who tries to give us something to users.
Cheery and Mel said goodbye internally to RLC.
Frida Evelyn and Alla, beautiful girls without the Drank to earn a decent bonus or at least 'Brav' for the project.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...and comes back on with the cams more fucked up than ever.  None are in sync.  No matter... because nobody is complaining since nobody is watching this house anyway.

Yes, you are watching the house.
How else could you describe the situation ....😁

il y a 59 minutes, moritzmax a dit :

Das Übel dieses Appartement  ist die Aktionslosigkeit , also das Zusammensetzen der Besatzung,
Hier wäre ein Griff in die RLC-Recycle-Kiste mit den lebenslustigen Mädchen nötig gewesen.
Holly ist zur Zeit das einzige Mädchen, die sich bemüht uns Usern was zu geben.
Cheery und Mel haben sich innerlich von RLC verabschiedet.
Frida Evelyn und Alla , schöne Mädchen ohne den Drank einen anständigen Bonus zu verdienen oder doch zu "Brav" für das Projekt.

I do not know how the text was translated into English Google Translate - Google Translate v.12.37

The evil of this apartment is the lack of action, the composition of the crew,
This would have required a grip on the RLC recycle box of the fun-loving girls.
Holly is currently the only girl who tries to give us something to users.
Cheery and Mel said goodbye internally to RLC.
Frida Evelyn and Alla, beautiful girls without the Drank to earn a decent bonus or at least 'Brav' for the project.

yes Holly is the only girl who gives to the audience in this house, it is time for Mel, Alla and Frida to check-in their luggage at El Prat.