B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

3 hours ago, brayanro said:

is it just me or girl on girl action has dropped so much.

thoughts?

Well, Holly would love to.  Alla and Evelyn have been slowly pushing some boundaries but it would require Sara levels of booze or by the time something does happen the heat death of the universe would have hit.  It's been entertaining to watch though.  Mel and Cherry have also pushed boundaries a bit.  A lot of lipstick was transferred from Mel to Cherry the other night.  Last but not least is Frida.  Enough wine and she gets touchy with Holly but she always slams on the brakes when Holly's hands start roaming.  She likes to use Holly to tease her boyfriend though.

So no, it's not you.  A lot of the girls that did g/g things traded out in about a weeks time so the culture and norms of the house changed very quickly.

If you have watched Cherry today you have seen a girl who is a little high on something other than life. She and Mel seem to enjoy testing the waters of many shores. Perhaps their life in Russian is shit so this is the chance to really let loose. We should remember that some of these women have really shit lives in Russian and do not have the open environment we have in other parts of the world. Russia's economy is so bad it is equal to the great State of Texas in the USA.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

the party is at home or out? 🤔

Why would the girls have a Halloween party in one of the GOV apartments? They have already performed the usual fake show yesterday in B1. 

Let's be honest, none of the girls is even the slightest bit interested in really living in these apartments. They are there for work. If they wanna have fun they will certainly not stay in one of the GOV apartments. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Well, Holly would love to.  Alla and Evelyn have been slowly pushing some boundaries but it would require Sara levels of booze or by the time something does happen the heat death of the universe would have hit.  It's been entertaining to watch though.  Mel and Cherry have also pushed boundaries a bit.  A lot of lipstick was transferred from Mel to Cherry the other night.  Last but not least is Frida.  Enough wine and she gets touchy with Holly but she always slams on the brakes when Holly's hands start roaming.  She likes to use Holly to tease her boyfriend though.

So no, it's not you.  A lot of the girls that did g/g things traded out in about a weeks time so the culture and norms of the house changed very quickly.

In my opinion, the only chance of anything happening is with Holly and Alla. The realistic chance of it happening is close to zero with all the chatter and factions in the house. I have a feeling that if this gang get together with alcohol (and other substances), past problems will only be exacerbated and we will witness another ice age in B4.

Again my opinion, but they should all be spending their remaining days proving they deserve a return in the future. So far, only Holly is on that list, Alla could get there if she loosens up a bit (a lot). The rest of them have zero interest in the project.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

In my opinion, the only chance of anything happening is with Holly and Alla. The realistic chance of it happening is close to zero with all the chatter and factions in the house. I have a feeling that if this gang get together with alcohol (and other substances), past problems will only be exacerbated and we will witness another ice age in B4.

Again my opinion, but they should all be spending their remaining days proving they deserve a return in the future. So far, only Holly is on that list, Alla could get there if she loosens up a bit (a lot). The rest of them have zero interest in the project.

Yeah, those two had gone the farthest.  100% agree with your feeling of things blowing up again when booze is introduced.  They are just now starting to tolerate each other.  My only hope for the evening is they come back home tonight safe, happy, and they don't hate each other tomorrow.

I like all the girls in their own ways.  But yes, Holly is my favorite and I would love to see her again with another group of girls.

• Like 2

So what do we have so far.  Evelyn has a great drum majorette costume.  Mel undead cheerleader. Alla rocking great make up and got the slutty part of Halloween down pat.  Cherry the live action Harley Quinn which is a bit over done but really it's a great costume for her look and personality.  And Frida and Holly doing gender bent Joker and Mr Freeze business women.  The other girls will be envious at the end of the night as they will be warm and comfortable.

Would give them all full size candy bars if they showed up at my door.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

So what do we have so far.  Evelyn has a great drum majorette costume.  Mel undead cheerleader. Alla rocking great make up and got the slutty part of Halloween down pat.  Cherry the live action Harley Quinn which is a bit over done but really it's a great costume for her look and personality.  And Frida and Holly doing gender bent Joker and Mr Freeze business women.  The other girls will be envious at the end of the night as they will be warm and comfortable.

Would give them all full size candy bars if they showed up at my door.

They're definitely going out?

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

They're definitely going out?

They are putting things in purses and putting walking shoes in bags so I would think so.  They also didn't prepare any food or decorations for a party.  I could be wrong of course.

Those are also costumes for showing off to a people at a club.  If it was just for us I think they would just do like the B2 party and put one some black lingerie.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

They are putting things in purses and putting walking shoes in bags so I would think so.  They also didn't prepare any food or decorations for a party.  I could be wrong of course.

Those are also costumes for showing off to a people at a club.  If it was just for us I think they would just do like the B2 party and put one some black lingerie.

I saw they left with wine glasses, so I doubt it's for a club. Seems they have their own off location house where they party, a big middle finger to the viewers...

• Like 1