B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

Girls know how to take care of themselves and depending how new Alla is to that vibrator it could really get the job done fast.

Seriously, best purchases in the last 10 years are a Subaru, a .22 suppressor, a bidet, and a magic wand type vibrator. 

Also, don't look a gift orgasm in the mouth.  Or something.  I might have that idiom wrong.

• Like 6

Just like the classic Star Wars quote...B4 you are my only hope.But could only improve when all this seven young girls that really aren't interested in doing more than the basics(wonder if rlc it's giving less bonus nowdays,maybe they wasted it all with Leora hehe)leave.Some people say one of them is good but all i see(with the exception of one or other bate)is very young girls acting like teenagers(well they aren't far from being that lol).We need the man hunter asap(Damina) and her two girlfriends squad,join them with three,four,five,seven new promising girls and we will have one valid and good Barca house.do it best gif GIF

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just like the classic Star Wars quote...B4 you are my only hope.But could only improve when all this seven young girls that really aren't interested in doing more than the basics(wonder if rlc it's giving less bonus nowdays,maybe they wasted it all with Leora hehe)leave.Some people say one of them is good but all i see(with the exception of one or other bate)is very young girls acting like teenagers(well they aren't far from being that lol).We need the man hunter asap(Damina) and her two girlfriends squad,join them with three,four,five,seven new promising girls and we will have one valid and good Barca house.do it best gif GIF

ze81: Search your feelings B4, you can't do this. I feel the conflict in you.  Let go of your hate.

B4:  It's too late for me ze81.  The twins will show you the true nature of RLC.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

ze81: Search your feelings B4, you can't do this. I feel the conflict in you.  Let go of your hate.

B4:  It's too late for me ze81.  The twins will show you the true nature of RLC.

Hehe..the force is..not strong with this seven ones..star wars no GIF

• Haha 1

Ahh finally we see a real improvement with Alla after like 40 days, something that we can really see, arguably a proper bate in full view of the camera.

But I feel she is still looking unnatural in front of the cameras, perhaps she will learn as the days go by.

• Like 1