Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

Just now, beckett said:

Ahh i see, thanks 🙂 

For sure it wouldn't work forever, maybe we get Paul for the next 3 months 😄

"maybe we get Paul for the next three months"🤣.That i don't know,i would to see the three together again in a house(Leora,Paul,Eva),Just hope this time Paul would pleased her more sexually and more frequently😅.And maybe Eva to finaly get some laid.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"tal vez tengamos a Paul por los próximos tres meses" 🤣. Que no sé, volvería a ver a los tres juntos en una casa (Leora, Paul, Eva), solo espero que esta vez Paul la complazca más sexualmente y con mayor frecuencia 😅 . Y tal vez Eva finalmente tenga algo de sexo.

if she doesn't have sex it's because she doesn't want to....every day when she goes for a walk many guys talk to her, they want to meet her.... she's only interested in friendship, 
Prague is a city with a lot of tourists, and she is not interested in having sex, she is self-satisfied and very well... hahaha...
she is a person who is afraid... to bring an unknown man into the house to have sex.... that is not possible...
if something I have observed in these years, is that she does not need anyone to be happy .... except his girl .... as she calls eva ...

43 minutes ago, raul399 said:

if she doesn't have sex it's because she doesn't want to....every day when she goes for a walk many guys talk to her, they want to meet her.... she's only interested in friendship, 
Prague is a city with a lot of tourists, and she is not interested in having sex, she is self-satisfied and very well... hahaha...
she is a person who is afraid... to bring an unknown man into the house to have sex.... that is not possible...
if something I have observed in these years, is that she does not need anyone to be happy .... except his girl .... as she calls eva ...

"except his girl..as she calls Eva.."that's one of the reasons i think is just a provisional thing,couldn't be three months,six,maybe a year but at some point She(Leora)will want to return home to close of her family and friends.This is just a job,and she(and her family)are doing a sacrifice but with benefits so they support it,no one is happy alone(well almost no one😅),yes many cams in the house and viewers watching but tat don't replace what really maters..the people you like,love.

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Leora had a conversation there and I think with Paul, but it was certainly not a loving chat. Time 19u50

Yes you are right. The conversation was with Paul (she called him Pasha), and nothing romantic.
She also said, "Show me my girl ...." referring to Eve.

48 minutes ago, raul399 said:

"If she doesn't have sex it's because she doesn't want to",kinda..if she is with Paul then she doesn't have sex because she is failtfull to him.Unless she is the female version of Hakeem(that pretty sure she isn't).

MY MY Leora,

Your butt cheeks look so inviting and sexy separated by that one piece that rubs you in the right places to excite your inner high desire to get relief in both places.

And the way your squeezing those butt cheeks tells me that is what need attention. 

go for it I'll be watching.

1 minute ago, lwis said:

Yes you are right. The conversation was with Paul (she called him Pasha), and nothing romantic.
She also said, "Show me my girl ...." referring to Eve.

At least a couple times sinse she arrived i see her nude,doing a bate wile videocalling Paul..if that isn't "romantic" and means they are still involved in bigger way than just friends then i don't know what it is😅.I know her fans have that wish she left him and it's single again and stuff but in my view there is no big indication of that,but from the opposite there is several indications.Dont get me wrong..i would really like to see Leora with other dude but seems improbable.In future..who knows.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"excepto su chica ... como ella llama a Eva ..." esa es una de las razones por las que creo que es solo algo provisional, no podría ser tres meses, seis, tal vez un año, pero en algún momento Ella (Leora) querrá volver hogar cerca de su familia y amigos. Esto es solo un trabajo, y ella (y su familia) están haciendo un sacrificio pero con beneficios para que lo apoyen, nadie está feliz solo (bueno, casi nadie 😅 ), sí, muchas cámaras en la casa y los espectadores mirando pero tat no reemplaza lo que realmente importa ... la gente que te gusta, amor.

no one has thought that she is happy with cameras, after 6 years, she is very accustomed to cameras, not being observed caused depression, needs cameras to feel safe ... are part of her life, and of course, is a job, but brings economic welfare, and does not depend on anyone to be self-sufficient.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least a couple times sinse she arrived i see her nude,doing a bate wile videocalling Paul..if that isn't "romantic" and means they are still involved in bigger way than just friends then i don't know what it is😅.I know her fans have that wish she left him and it's single again and stuff but in my view there is no big indication of that,but from the opposite there is several indications.Dont get me wrong..i would really like to see Leora with other dude but seems improbable.In future..who knows.

Indeed, in the beginning, but now, I don't think their relationship is still 100percent.
I find that very regrettable and many will not like to read this, but I hope that she goes back home quickly.
It goes the wrong way with Leora.

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

no one has thought that she is happy with cameras, after 6 years, she is very accustomed to cameras, not being observed caused depression, needs cameras to feel safe ... are part of her life, and of course, is a job, but brings economic welfare, and does not depend on anyone to be self-sufficient.

But she(like anyone of us)still needs her family,friends etc and be with them to be truly happy,there are many things,moments,feelings that not even all the cams of the world can give.Of course in this modern days with smartphones,videocalling etc things are more supportable and we can talk and stay connected with everybody,but only to some degree and for some time.For me it's easy to see what she(or if was any other girl)is passing,feeling..i just try to put in her "shoes",she is being payed and Probrably good So she and her family are happy for that,the difficult of not being with them is solved in part with the videocalls done daily and at some point that wont em enougt because her and her family and friends are human and will want to be togheter.

• Like 1