Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Two eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, baked beans, fried bread, portion of bubble, two of toast and a mug of Rosy.......I'm salivating!! :biggrin:

What NO mushrooms, call me a heathen, but as a Northerner breakfast is not breakfast without both black and white pudding. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Indeed, in the beginning, but now, I don't think their relationship is still 100percent.
I find that very regrettable and many will not like to read this, but I hope that she goes back home quickly.
It goes the wrong way with Leora.

Agree,i think as more time passes it's possible she and Paul get more and more disconnected(as it happens in many relationships were the couple is separated),what surprises me more is that she had an very close,amazing bond with Eva and she managed to stay this months without her,Think will be one of the reasons for this being a temporary situation.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least a couple times sinse she arrived i see her nude,doing a bate wile videocalling Paul..if that isn't "romantic" and means they are still involved in bigger way than just friends then i don't know what it is😅.I know her fans have that wish she left him and it's single again and stuff but in my view there is no big indication of that,but from the opposite there is several indications.Dont get me wrong..i would really like to see Leora with other dude but seems improbable.In future..who knows.

I would thank you if you gave me the date you saw her "bating" in video call with Paul. I never saw.
I saw yes sometimes, video calling with Paul, once Paul was even with a couple and everyone talked to her, but NEVER "bating".
My advice is that we should get used to the idea that they are no longer together .... BUT... if I am mistaken, I will apologize.

1 minute ago, lwis said:

I would thank you if you gave me the date you saw her "bating" in video call with Paul. I never saw.
I saw yes sometimes, video calling with Paul, once Paul was even with a couple and everyone talked to her, but NEVER "bating".
My advice is that we should get used to the idea that they are no longer together .... BUT... if I am mistaken, I will apologize.

I don't agree at all we should get usted to the ideia that they are no longer togheter..i like to think the couple i liked to watch from time to time for years in rlc is still togheter and she doesn't becomed just what we see now in cams from her.Dont know dates,don't record,tape any videos of Leora actual place and,it looked to me several times it was Paul in image when she was bating p,for sure?i can't be totaly sure,Just like anyone also can't be sure that they aren't togheter.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't agree at all we should get usted to the ideia that they are no longer togheter..i like to think the couple i liked to watch from time to time for years in rlc is still togheter and she doesn't becomed just what we see now in cams from her.Dont know dates,don't record,tape any videos of Leora actual place and,it looked to me several times it was Paul in image when she was bating p,for sure?i can't be totaly sure,Just like anyone also can't be sure that they aren't togheter.

By mistake, I thought you had some idea of even approximate dates. But thanks anyway.
"... I like to think of the couple I liked to watch from time to time" - you said, but many people here have this feeling, so I say, so that the shock is not so strong, people get used to it. .
(sorry, but more info I can't give ... at the moment)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I like you idea, but as we know RLC don't like spending money, so the first major stumbling block to your dream coming true, is the amount of TAX  you lot pay

All good there, they would only have to pay 10% GST on goods and services. All there subs are out of the country and not taxed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beckett said:

I don't necessarily understand the negativity around Leora's timings, I think the Europeans have had more than their fair share of watching Leora 'live' doing her 'thing' which i would imagine is what the majority want to see, but i also appreciate that RLC is worldwide, Leora has a worldwide fan base, and i feel they do try to accommodate us all. It is a business at the end of the day.

There could be lots of reasons as to why, I've always wondered if there was a contractual element that determines a time change? I could also suggest that maybe RLC asks Leora to change for a while, or maybe she does it herself to try and be accommodating to all, or maybe she has just become fed up with some of the negative Europeans and prefers the company of more positive folk (aimed at no-one in particular i might add 😄 )

I as many others were disappointed when Leora was taken off air originally, and it was a great day when she returned. This could possibly be the last time anyone sees her, so i for one am going to be positive and enjoy every moment i can around my own schedule. Why some of us cant just enjoy our Leora while they have the opportunity, f**k only knows, its way beyond my comprehension, She cant be everything to everyone all of the time  🙂

YES, I agree with your good points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, firewall said:

i have counted today the number of times leora is in the top 15 replay cams and she is 13 times this is crazy,

the day Leora will leave rlc it will be the end of rlc

The other apartments are very poor, the twins don't even bate. I personally think they are Asexual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

What NO mushrooms, call me a heathen, but as a Northerner breakfast is not breakfast without both black and white pudding. 

Shit !! I forgot the mushrooms, I’ll give you my black pudding for half your mushrooms....cooked in butter I trust? 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Shit !! I forgot the mushrooms, I’ll give you my black pudding for half your mushrooms....cooked in butter I trust? 😀

oh yeah mushies and tomato's a must. Don't forget Latvian liver sauage. 

• Like 1