Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That’s a fact....People take the piss, but I still think of them as the “ good old days “  No money, arse hanging out of your trousers, cardboard in your shoes because there was holes in the soles, No iPhones or social media, good honest to goodness people....And best of all....Respect !! Sadly just a memory practically.

I grew up in the 80,90s and things were so much more raw,sinsere Back then,now everyone gets insulted by everything and people are so much less truth to themselfs.Fun times and we always will have the memories of those wonderful times.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

According to Felix she has a long visa and will not be leaving......All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Didn't knew that,but isn't four months the max time?At some point she will want to return and stay,see Paul and Eva.What i am not 100% sure is if she really is with him..always tought yes but nowdays not so sure.But if they are still a couple then at some point they will have to be togheter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I grew up in the 80,90s and things were so much more raw,sinsere Back then, now everyone gets insulted by everything and people are so much less truth to themselfs.Fun times and we always will have the memories of those wonderful times.

you can say that again!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't knew that,but isn't four months the max time?At some point she will want to return and stay,see Paul and Eva.What i am not 100% sure is if she really is with him..always tought yes but nowdays not so sure.But if they are still a couple then at some point they will have to be togheter.

I believe there is also a long term visa you can apply for 180 days? (please correct me if im wrong) So i guess we are speculating on whether its 90 or 180 day stay which are both plausible. Im not sure what time you have to leave between visits without looking it up 🙂 

If it is the latter then id guess Leora would at least go home for Xmas and possibly return in the new year?

12 minutes ago, beckett said:

I believe there is also a long term visa you can apply for 180 days? (please correct me if im wrong) So i guess we are speculating on whether its 90 or 180 day stay which are both plausible. Im not sure what time you have to leave between visits without looking it up 🙂 

If it is the latter then id guess Leora would at least go home for Xmas and possibly return in the new year?

Thing is called the student or work visa(that longer one),usualy in rlc the max Its three months,and one or other time four months.But even if she gone home and then return if they are a couple that wouldn't work forever,i mean maybe they can do it for one year or something but at some point they will want to live and stay together again,it depends if they still are a couple and also how much is Leora being paid,if she really is being very well paid then is possible her and Paul to continue with the "sacrifice" as long as they can.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thing is called the student or work visa(that longer one),usualy in rlc the max Its three months,and one or other time four months.But even if she gone home and then return if they are a couple that wouldn't work forever,i mean maybe they can do it for one year or something but at some point they will want to live and stay together again,it depends if they still are a couple and also how much is Leora being paid,if she really is being very well paid then is possible her and Paul to continue with the "sacrifice" as long as they can.

Ahh i see, thanks 🙂 

For sure it wouldn't work forever, maybe we get Paul for the next 3 months 😄

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

two months ago, I commented that Leora and Paul are no longer together as a couple....

To be honest we don't know for sure,only true indication we have is that they speack,video call almost daily,but they could do That as a couple or because they remained friends.She also doesn't seem interested in being with other dudes,so kinda feels she still is with Paul.In my opinion I would say 70% that they are togheter,30% that they ended.

• Like 1