B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

37 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

If it's an advantage, you're welcome to renovate 👍

Hopefully they will do something about the heat and water leaks
As well as the floor of the master bedroom eventually

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

so everyone will be happy now, even Holly and Cherry, in the same room, your dreams came true, even Alla and Evelyn together, great RLC

not very important they will be gone soon, don't know how much days they have but they are close to leaves

• Upvote 1

The problem is not in which room the girls are,Its the girls themselfs,b4 Will only have chances of be good again when the rest of girls leave.It needs new girls or bring back girls like Damina and her girls.Then instead of the girls having all the fun outside We actualy will see them having fun inside the house also.

This is so unfair!

Putting the house with the most exciting tenants (Holly, Cherry, Evelyn, Alla) at reduced capacity. With work being done in the house, it will be even harder to get visit from their boyfriends and one night stands, or organize parties at home. Simply, it will never happen now. And if it does, half the house will be a blindzone. This situation is really shit! Of course it is good that things are finally being fixed, but at a time where we need more content, not less, this is a solution I cannot understand. It is unfair to us, and it is unfair to the tenants. The repairs of the house should have been combined with the opening of a new apartment, in my opinion. Besides, now we have two shared bedrooms in B4, if this was planned all along, why the hell did they bring back old ("useless") tenants, like the twins and Lorraine, and let Naomi stay for 5 eternities? They could have been moved there.

For the first time in 3 years, none of the apartments offers enough to keep me interested here. My subscribtion ends on the 7th, right now I don't think I will re-subscribe again untill things improve. I really like Holly, so she might make me fall for the temptation, but I'm not sure right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

to think badly, you are never wrong, in B2 RLC has long held an empty room with the excuse of jobs, which we have seen not having been made, now, two rooms closed with the same excuse, if you consider how much you save RLC in salaries and bonuses, with this excuse, after all they are quite intelligent

• Upvote 1