B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Finally.....I am guessing that was Lia

It was Lia. For those who don't know Lia is the one that has the birth mark on her right butt cheek and always sleeps on the left side of the bed. She is also the one who had a BF when they were in the house and she would spend a few nights a week out of the house with him. We never saw him, however.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It was Lia. For those who don't know Lia is the one that has the birth mark on her right butt cheek and always sleeps on the left side of the bed. She is also the one who had a BF when they were in the house and she would spend a few nights a week out of the house with him. We never saw him, however.

I suspected it was Lia but I was a little bit thrown off because I caught her earlier on the right hand side of the bed while Mia was on the left hand side....I really wish they was a distinct feature to tell them apart....Lia has always been more open

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was just watching the event on replay. Definitely a teasing show. It had nothing to do with masturbation. 

Are you for real? That was masturbation. Yes,I don't think she came, but she was definitely enjoying it, look at her face!

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Are you for real? That was masturbation. Yes,I don't think she came, but she was definitely enjoying it, look at her face!

I was just looking at it, and I think it was just pretend. Just my opinion.

BTW, what does Ed2 think?

• Like 1