Jasmine & Aladdin (2019) Part #1

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ustedes disfrutan de estas chicas flacas.

Voy a esperar a que se unan algunas chicas más gruesas.

Quiero decir en el mundo que la obesidad es un problema, ¿por qué hay tantas chicas flacas uniéndose a VH? Puedo contar sus costillas por el amor de Dios. 

I like cooking and I usually pay attention, I usually don't see tenants paying a lot of attention to food, a lot of fast food, they eat anywhere anyway ... I don't see that they waste a lot of time cooking and preparing a meal. table, maybe Felicia is the only one who seems to have a certain fondness for cooking

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not me. I like a girl with curves. That's why I prefer the Latina girls. That's why I personally hooked up with one. I've had sex with plenty of skinny girls and while it does make it somewhat easier to have sex in more positions, the bone on bone factor, well in my case, is not all that great. Nothing beats squishing around with a curvy girl. 

Why so many skinny girls on vhtv? Maybe they are malnourished or they are drug addicted. You'd be shocked to learn how many use drugs. Almost all of them. It's actually a serious problem on VHTV. They feel some responsibility for stringing them out on drugs. Sex, money, drugs, repeat. It's bad!

As much as the society believes drug users loose weight, I learned many overweight people use drug too.

So not sure if being skinny has anything to do with being a drug addict. That is not a fair stereotype.

I love those Latino girls, but the apartments are not watchable due to bad camera setup.  

BTW, they have really big drug cartels in Latam. But I don't dare to label latino apartments as drug users. 

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jasmine & Aladdin (2019) Part #1