B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

and for all any of you know, Cherry and Holly could be home and simply hiding from any number of the cameras that are offline.  it's a total joke and complete disrespect from RLC to those of you that pay to see this house.  The four girls that are left should have been sent home or relocated to one of the other Barca apartments and they should have just shutdown the whole house until the repairs have been made.  you people will put up with anything!!!

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what you don't seem to realize though is that now Cherry has a new girl that took Mel's spot to spend hours out of the apartment with.....no difference as far as I'm concerned!

Being out all night is unfortunately very common for both of them. Usually they might go out in the morning, and come home in the afternoon, before going out at night again. Today they went out in the afternoon, and never returned. That was the odd part. Not that it's that strange.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Cherry is probably off the rag and ready to get back in the game!

in other words Ed, expect her to spend more time out of the apartment!!

i'm sure they are at the last two guys they brought back to B4........house.

Possibly. Or even probably. Anyway, they're out, and RLC is currently in a drought. I guess that is the main point in this.

LOL you really think I don't know what second hand information is Ed?  

I thought so, but you kind of said otherwise:

in your world yes, in my world no!

and for all any of you know, Cherry and Holly could be home and simply hiding from any number of the cameras that are offline.  it's a total joke and complete disrespect from RLC to those of you that pay to see this house.  The four girls that are left should have been sent home or relocated to one of the other Barca apartments and they should have just shutdown the whole house until the repairs have been made.  you people will put up with anything!!!

As I have said myself, they should have either 1) combined the renovation of B4 with the opening of a new apartment, 2) move them to B1 and B2 instead of bringing back some (very boring) girls for a 4th stay, or 3) send them home and offer them to return to the project at a later stage. Living in this is not really an alternative.

Hopefully they are somewhere safe and okay, if they havent returned before 6-7 AM then I will be more worried. But of course they could just be staying at one of the guys house. I didnt see when they left if they brought an overnight back with them or something.

At least we seen one of them foking a dude one time in cams,the rest of times they are foking is outside in classic rlc style.Pretty sure several(if not most)of this four girls are having sex..outside.Thats how things work,some acept it others expect to see that part of their "vacations" also.