B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are just having fun nothing more

Yes, They're just chilling...
I spose they could've all stripped naked and shagged each other stupid with a shitload of toys in all shapes and forms but, hey, wouldn't that be called a show too...😏

They could all just watch TV, be on their phone, or they could body paint, play beer pong, have multiple naked massages or go out...I don't know what will make some guys here happy...😏

• Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Yes, They're just chilling...
I spose they could've all stripped naked and shagged each other stupid with a shitload of toys in all shapes and forms but, hey, wouldn't that be called a show too...😏

They could all just watch TV, be on their phone, or they could body paint, play beer pong, have multiple naked massages or go out...I don't know what will make some guys here happy...😏

Well perhaps dancing in normal clothes without the naked see through clothers or nakedness would be better. The same as if they were in public or out in the clubs. Everything evolves around nakedness the whole time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well perhaps dancing in normal clothes without the naked see through clothers or nakedness would be better. The same as if they were in public or out in the clubs. Everything evolves around nakedness the whole time.

I'd go for see through or naked every day of the week...😁

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's just again a silly show for the camera. Every fucking day the same bullshit. With all these shows, normal life doesn't stand a chance anymore. 

It's like you put a litre of ketchup on your plate with every course of a gurmet meal. Always the same garbage. 

If all the apts. were "real life" it might be boring in the long run for some, at least now there is a little for everyone. Sometimes I switch to Lana and Robert for a doze of real life, but I do enjoy b2 and b4 tonight 🙂

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Kristy has already set her stall out...The girl's have now cranked it up into a bit of a show and Kristy and Kate aren't playing...Good girl 

Yes seems Kristy made it clear she is not that kind of girl, maybe she will do more if she gets drunk, not that she has to.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

If all the apts. were "real life" it might be boring in the long run for some, at least now there is a little for everyone. Sometimes I switch to Lana and Robert for a doze of real life, but I do enjoy b2 and b4 tonight 🙂

If these girls would take the project seriously there would certainly be enough interesting to see even without shows. The problem is that they live their lives (with a very few exceptions) only outside the view of the cameras. 

Just take Amber for example: If she would bring her BF with her into the apartment regularly and not hide there would be something to see every now and then. The same applies to the other girls. Well, with so many girls, as e.g. in B4 they could even have regular real parties. Just invite some real guests and have some actual fun.

No, these teasing shows are a cheap substitute for real life. It's work for the girls, they earn their money with it. This has nothing to do any more with the idea of the Project (to give an insight into the private life of the residents). 

Ich sehe Kristy mehr als "Hebel" für ihre Freundinnen in Moskau.
Vielleicht kann durch Besuche eine ähnliche Wohngemeinschaft entstehen.
Klar, nicht in den Räumen von #B1
Muss man sehen wie weit die "Ideenschmiede" bei RLC arbeitet.  - Wenn es überhaupt "Konzepte" bei diesem Format gibt.

Any translation with a 'translator' would turn the meaning, understands only who understands German

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Ich sehe Kristy mehr als "Hebel" für ihre Freundinnen in Moskau.
Vielleicht kann durch Besuche eine ähnliche Wohngemeinschaft entstehen.
Klar, nicht in den Räumen von #B1
Muss man sehen wie weit die "Ideenschmiede" bei RLC arbeitet.  - Wenn es überhaupt "Konzepte" bei diesem Format gibt.

Any translation with a 'translator' would turn the meaning, understands only who understands German

I'm sure Kristy and her Angels would be more than welcome and  huge success in an apt in Barca...

• Upvote 1