B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

Belle is a close friend of Blair, for the moment I do not see her name on the B2 apartment so she is only a guest

Knowing that a naked girl remains a naked girl even if we know her body pretty well, I do not complain about seeing her again ^^

il y a 5 minutes, firewall a dit :

a sign of  impotence for me when you bring the same recycled girls or couples again and again

I am definitely not a fan of recycled girls & also because there is no guarantee that bringing back these girls will help to make the content we are seeing better - see Monica & Milena at B4.

Which is weird because then why would you bring back these girls if they are just going to be as bad as the new ones???

But right now, I am just hoping Milena leaves ASAP & RLC bring in a new girl.

And the Twins too, I think they more than overstayed their welcome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am definitely not a fan of recycled girls & also because there is no guarantee that bringing back these girls will help to make the content we are seeing better - see Monica & Milena at B4.

Which is weird because then why would you bring back these girls if they are just going to be as bad as the new ones???

But right now, I am just hoping Milena leaves ASAP & RLC bring in a new girl.

And the Twins too, I think they more than overstayed their welcome.

yes they are out of date now 🙂

they are sympatic girls it's not the problem but seriously 4 times it's sufficiant now,

the visits of the girls should be limited of maximum 2 or 3 in my opinion