B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

If these girls would take the project seriously there would certainly be enough interesting to see even without shows. The problem is that they live their lives (with a very few exceptions) only outside the view of the cameras. 

Just take Amber for example: If she would bring her BF with her into the apartment regularly and not hide there would be something to see every now and then. The same applies to the other girls. Well, with so many girls, as e.g. in B4 they could even have regular real parties. Just invite some real guests and have some actual fun.

No, these teasing shows are a cheap substitute for real life. It's work for the girls, they earn their money with it. This has nothing to do any more with the idea of the Project (to give an insight into the private life of the residents). 

Then may I ask: Why was I the ONLY one on this forum who thought it was possitive when Amber brought her boyfriend to B1, and actually had sex with him???? You practically slaughtered her for trying! You need to choose your criticism, sir, or else you're just a big hypocrite!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Then may I ask: Why was I the ONLY one on this forum who thought it was possitive when Amber brought her boyfriend to B1, and actually had sex with him???? You practically slaughtered her for trying! You need to choose your criticism, sir, or else you're just a big hypocrite!

As I said before, no matter if this show in B2 with the oher Show girls or the hide-and-seek in B1 with her BF, both are not really realistic. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

As I said before, no matter if this show in B2 with the oher Show girls or the hide-and-seek in B1 with her BF, both are not really realistic. 

Sometimes a process might take 2 steps! But you slaughtered her for trying! Where's the logic in that?

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Sometimes a process might take 2 steps! But you slaughtered her for trying! Where's the logic in that?

Maybe a Little bit more patience would have been appropriate, I admit that. I think, I was just very disappointed. 

• Thanks 1

In searching my archives for the 9 Oct 2016 video of Milena I came across some pictures of Blair before she had any breast augmentation. They were not very big but she sure looked good with her natural breasts. She was so beautiful. Hard to believe she has had two breast jobs since this time in 2016.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In searching my archives for the 9 Oct 2016 video of Milena I came across some pictures of Blair before she had any breast augmentation. They were not very big but she sure looked good with her natural breasts. She was so beautiful. Hard to believe she has had two breast jobs since this time in 2016.

Blair has had fake boobs ever since she first showed up on RLC!

• Upvote 1