B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

a sign of  impotence for me when you bring the same recycled girls or couples again and again

I wonder how easy it is for them to recruit though? Getting new girls to give it a go for a month in an apartment in Russia was one thing.  Getting them to travel to another country to stay with complete strangers, potentially be sexual around them,  and with the added pressure of the cameras may not be that easy, even if there is a fair bit of money in it. I expect they rely on word of mouth a lot and maybe they're running out of friends of the existing girls who are willing to give it a go. 

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I wonder how easy it is for them to recruit though? Getting new girls to give it a go for a month in an apartment in Russia was one thing.  Getting them to travel to another country to stay with complete strangers, potentially be sexual around them,  and with the added pressure of the cameras may not be that easy, even if there is a fair bit of money in it. I expect they rely on word of mouth a lot and maybe they're running out of friends of the existing girls who are willing to give it a go. 

yes many rlc girls are friends of friends, rlc is a small family at the end 🙂 , look the example in B1 kate is a friend of kristy