B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

And when she wakes up and starts to play with herself she is really fun to watch. She has a great sense of humor but we haven't seen it yet. I am actually a fan albeit I hate her boob job and the lips although her lips today look better than when she was here with her then BF.

Are we talking about the same lips here...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Did you...I must've missed it...😉

giphy.gif

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't...She said that RLC was more real than anything else out there, which, if you take into account the apts other than the GOV's, is true...and many elements of the GOV, especially B4, fit into that category too, like watching TV and going out...very real life if you ask me. 

GOV is a bit like decaffeinated coffee. Of course, the GOV apartments contain many elements that can also be found in a real life (like watching TV), but without the private life the main content is missing. Why drink coffee without caffeine? It just doesn't make any sense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

GOV is a bit like decaffeinated coffee. Of course, the GOV apartments contain many elements that can also be found in a real life (like watching TV), but without the private life the main content is missing. Why drink coffee without caffeine? It just doesn't make any sense. 

Totally agree...It tastes like piss :sick:

Personaly i am only desapointed with Aria,the others i already knew the BS and that they left their real life,private life outside and become just workers putting shows night after night,But Aria first time in rlc was pretty good and she wasn't like she is now,a mere clone joined with the others in the game ordered,the proof even personality have a price😣.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i am only desapointed with Aria,the others i already knew the BS and that they left their real life,private life outside and become just workers putting shows night after night,But Aria first time in rlc was pretty good and she wasn't like she is now,a mere clone joined with the others in the game ordered,the proof even personality have a price😣.

i agree if mila would of been here she would of already fingered aria she is the only girl who ever touched aria pussy.