Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

Rebliz notice a very good point,the house name is called..Masha,Sophia and not Masha&Sophia.Hope this mean they are just roomates and possible won't turn in anotehr fake couple(like Asia&Hakeem),for now watching the first steps it looks like that as usualy in her Masha is leading the way,hope is just the first days and after we can finaly know how Sophia is,she seems delicate,don't dislike pets(she treats cats good)and something in her way makes think she is a naught naught girl,hope the two girls get along good and have fun togheter but also both to have their separated life's and routines as much as possible.In same fashion as Kristy,Mara etc were in their roomates house.We have to much shows houses that have the same interest to watch as a almost dead very very old turtle,so fingers crossed,be good please!If house is like that then i would have 3,4 good houses to watch for my taste,more than worthwhile of 20$ for month.

I notice the first bath togheter hapened,feels like Sophie is just a guest and not a resident and that she is just fallowing masha "orders",hope we soon will start seing a independent Sophia and apart from Masha in some regards.

• Like 2

Just now, rado07 said:

maybe someone will take care of the e-fuse
or the bedroom cam
that is a wish.... but it will be as always ..... nothing  :sad:

Would say Zero chances of they care to fix😣.Its a MN Just for Masha do her stuff(whatever it is).Sadly we gona continue seing cam6 going black and white image all the time.

• Like 3

Anotehr long ass MN,Probrably just a coincidence that the girls were all prepared and obviously ready to see someone prior to MN😟.Masha should go vacations a week and let Sophia take charge of house do her stuff freely and with who she wants,Kinda like Kristy and Mara had diferent routines and even diferent friends from time to time,but not sure if Masha will let it😕.Really want to see Sophie with her friends,boyfriend etc.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

l would think the last thing they need to do is get rid of another apartment.  i do agree that Masha is all washed up and needs to go!!

If they have to get rid of anotehr apartment then they should do it with fake couple house,that place is dead.Masha,Sophia place still a lot to offer.

• Like 2