Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

37 minutes ago, AntEater said:

The more I think about it the more I’m starting to believe that Sophia came to take-over from Masha once she leaves. Because this just doesn’t feel like a regular roommate situation and like Sophia has properly moved in. 

No way,Sophia doesn't have the stuff,acknowledge to take a house by herself,maybe in future after many months learning with a veteran like masha,I know is first moments but Sophia looks more a guest being lead by masha than a actual resident with name in list,hope next days,weeks things start improving and we see the girls apart more.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No way,Sophia doesn't have the stuff,acknowledge to take a house by herself,maybe in future after many months learning with a veteran like masha,I know is first moments but Sophia looks more a guest being lead by masha than a actual resident with name in list,hope next days,weeks things start improving and we see the girls apart more.

Don’t underestimate her Ze, she has the balls to let someone take a permanent dump on her chest so I think she can definitely handle taking over for Masha. Her following Masha around like a puppy even though she’s already had her orientation period makes me think she’s just waiting until Masha leaves and hand over the reigns. Either way we’re off to an interesting week!

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

Don’t underestimate her Ze, she has the balls to let someone take a permanent dump on her chest so I think she can definitely handle taking over for Masha. Her following Masha around like a puppy even though she’s already had her orientation period makes me think she’s just waiting until Masha leaves and hand over the reigns. Either way we’re off to an interesting week!

"She has the balls to let someone take a permanent dump on her chest" hehehe.Regard She fallowing Masha like a puppie..We gona have to wait so see,it looks like she is just doing the same thing as prior(when when was a guest)could be because she is new resident or that is what is arranged by the two girls.Personaly i don't want fake lesbian shitt by them,we know masha likes dudes most of times and i assume Sophia the same(hope we will see what she likes soon enought),the situation changed and the stupid shows masha does with guest nuns should be over,period.Just like you said my friend,this week will be interesting and we will see what is all about or not.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not Sophia canito.You are talking about Masha "sister" the blonde girl that now have a rlc name(Piper)and just joined couples in vacations(Nelly&Bogdan place).This Sophia never had sex in cams,only bates in shower and bedroom when she was two times masha guest for some weeks,days.

Bates are better than seeing nothing at all.  stephen king misery GIF

• Like 2

Same routine was westerday,they seem in a hurry,hope house doesn't go MN this time lol,not sure if they are going out or not,Masha puted a very nice orange color lingerie and Sophia seems to be getting well prepared also.Update..Masha is preparing her pupil,maybe photos session.

• Upvote 1