Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Incredible and yet true! The apartment under maintenance!

31dvlw.gif  0

That's how we are treated,and someone some still defend them,absolutely no electricity issue,all cams were working just fine,only think "electric" was the two girls..that even tried to deceive viewers to let them believed they were going out..unbeliable.BS!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Um is for adjusting Sophia with Masha and generally with apartment!

Moos says it's for new cams,lets wait and see.If is that then would make sense to be MN two straight days(kinda how they do it sometimes),Will only pronounce about this subject again when House returns online😅.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure moos?They seemed strangely pumped up.If is that then after i will apologize and recognize i was wrong.It didn't look nothing like that...

They worked like that when they updated other apartments, so why not because it's the last apartment with old cams setup

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

They worked like that when they updated other apartments, so why not because it's the last apartment with old cams setup

I was watching live and the girls looked very pumped up,tried diferent langeries,hope  you are right and is new cams and not just rlc treating us like crap as usual.we will see at night when place returns online.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was watching live and the girls looked very pumped up,tried diferent langeries,hope  you are right and is new cams and not just rlc treating us like crap as usual.we will see at night when place returns online.

we must stop believing that RLC puts the apartments in maintenance to allow sexual orgies especially because that is what allows them to earn subscriptions

the maintenance is in most cases justified to solve a problem in the apartments, the work of external company or the visit of children

if we bother to think a little bit, it all makes sense and logical

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For me RLCs are liars, thieves hypocrites. It will certainly be like the joke we were told the previous time about electricity issues that lasted for so many days and many of them backed them up here. Last time it took many days without anything to fix, and the apartment is in trouble until now. RLC invests nothing for viewers only for tenants.

• Like 1