Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we must stop believing that RLC puts the apartments in maintenance to allow sexual orgies especially because that is what allows them to earn subscriptions

the maintenance is in most cases justified to solve a problem in the apartments, the work of external company or the visit of children

if we bother to think a little bit, it all makes sense and logical

As i said,I was watching in direct this morning and watch all situation, were in a hurry and pretty pumped up,they tried several clothes,langeries,all cams in the house were working fine,Just making my judgment based on what i seen prior to MN..and it was very similar situation to westerday.Dont know if is orgies,threesomes,or kids visits(that seing the situation and how masha was dressed i doubth),in my view what i seen makes sense..don't see why rlc is always right and we wrong...if is to put new cams we will have them when it returns online,that my Gess will be in a good numbers of hours from now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we must stop believing that RLC puts the apartments in maintenance to allow sexual orgies especially because that is what allows them to earn subscriptions

the maintenance is in most cases justified to solve a problem in the apartments, the work of external company or the visit of children

Shit Moos...thanks for bursting my bubble...😏

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

For me RLCs are liars, thieves hypocrites. It will certainly be like the joke we were told the previous time about electricity issues that lasted for so many days and many of them backed them up here. Last time it took many days without anything to fix, and the apartment is in trouble until now. RLC invests nothing for viewers only for tenants.

7 days of "electricity issue",a bedroom off line weeks for working in it and then returned basicaly the same with just one or other cam in diferent position,houses puted all night offline when the girls recieve dudes in house..i absolutely agree with you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

As i said,I was watching in direct this morning and watch all situation, were in a hurry and pretty pumped up,they tried several clothes,langeries,all cams in the house were working fine,Just making my judgment based on what i seen prior to MN..and it was very similar situation to westerday.Dont know if is orgies,threesomes,or kids visits(that seing the situation and how masha was dressed i doubth),in my view what i seen makes sense..don't see why rlc is always right and we wrong...if is to put new cams we will have them when it returns online,that my Gess will be in a good numbers of hours from now.

If my theory is good, yes we can see new cams soon, but maybe not today 

What makes sense to me in what you are telling me is that they try on clothes before the workers arrive to leave the apartment and do things outside the apartment.

I never understand why rlc word is always taking in more consideration,to be the truth and only truth and never is our word of users,clients?Asi said i was watching it and already had the feeling the place would go MN,..house had zero problems when it gone MN,Only thing in the house was two pretty excited girls that in my view were waiting for something,someone.But hey..we just users and we don't have reason almost never😅.As i said..if appears with new cams i will apologize,if not..nothing will change and Rlc will always be a trustworthy company that never lies or hides anything from clients😏.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If my theory is good, yes we can see new cams soon, but maybe not today 

What makes sense to me in what you are telling me is that they try on clothes before the workers arrive to leave the apartment and do things outside the apartment.

Could be that also.Both theories are valid.And would make sense to be two days in a row(kinda similar to Martina place case),in what i seen they weren't just trying clothes..they were getting very well arranged,could be for leaving and workers come house for cams or could be because they were expecting some special visits,honestly no one can know for sure,i just make my ideia based on what i seen.In any case hope you are right,house Kinda needs a couple more cams,or at least change old ass ones for newer ones.They could easily informed us by giving the info(like it is in b4)but we are left in dark again.Better just wait to see later.In any case i would trust more in Puttin than in rlc.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I never understand why rlc word is always taking in more consideration,to be the truth and only truth and never is our word of users,clients?Asi said i was watching it and already had the feeling the place would go MN,..house had zero problems when it gone MN,Only thing in the house was two pretty excited girls that in my view were waiting for something,someone.But hey..we just users and we don't have reason almost never😅.As i said..if appears with new cams i will apologize,if not..nothing will change and Rlc will always be a trustworthy company that never lies or hides anything from clients😏.

I'm assuming this theory of yours is suggesting it's for the benefit of Sofia, and to protect her modesty...because Masha's hardly been guilty of hiding from the cams, unless she's gone all shy on us...😏

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm assuming this theory of yours is suggesting it's for the benefit of Sofia, and to protect her modesty...because Masha's hardly been guilty of hiding from the cams, unless she's gone all shy on us...😏

By theory you meant what i watched with my own eyes.then yes.I like to think for myself and make my ideias about things and that's what i did in this situation,it's not a matter of masha,Sophia being shy or not,should be a valid reason to put a house we pay to see two straight days offline,could be new cams(don't believe much but is possible)or could be anything else,my "theory" included.Still remember you saying to me that's the residents girls didn't looked directly to cams,when obvious many did and do that(like Leora,Kitty and some others).In end of day we will see.

• Like 1

moons54 and the last time the maintenance took 7 days, you backed them up, and even justified them, spent a week for electricity issues, and the problem still remains, another week they were building another apartment. There's no time for you the RLC to be unfair?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

moons54 and the last time the maintenance took 7 days, you backed them up, and even justified them, spent a week for electricity issues, and the problem still remains, another week they were building another apartment. There's no time for you the RLC to be unfair?

rlc depends as everyone else to the external elements and companies of this city, they are not yet god on earth if I'm not mistaken :angel:

If one is offline, others are online with people to watch

7 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Don't forget the isp issues that instead of taking some hours to resolve it take days,or a bedroom in "works" for weeks that return online the same thing with only a couple cams changed places😂,or a cam that is constantly working bad and isn't fixed for years,but hey..for anyone else,any other company is BS..but for rlc is always justified and with reason hehe.Fingers crossed that is new cams,and that they finaly fixing cam6 after years not working as it should)but my bet..absolutely no changes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

The fact that you have to even explain that.....😒