Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Naaa,you're English level is a lot better than mine naga ,i win Regard having the worst English level,well..more like a loss😅.

Well it should be, considering I'm English, however the Geordie is a far cry from the Queen's English lol 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't worry Ze, so does mine...😉😉

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Really? I thought you might be in the USA, because your English is fine.

Naga's English sucks big time. Who can understand some of his slang? :wink: If you want to read excellent English you have to pay attention to all of us Americanos!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

something basic:
whether a apartment is looked at, also depends on the quality of the pictures
If the cameras are not the first choice, at least the light must be good. So you can compensate a lot
there are simple rules for this: little or no backlight to the camera; Light from the front and as bright as possible
Those responsible should talk to Masha about it
Masha's light installation is just awful and the picture gets even worse  😡

• Upvote 1

After that funny renovation, things have become 100 times worse than before. An awful dark apartment with 12 ancient cameras. Two girls fallen into lethargy. They managed to convert the apartment into yet another Leora - girl's on vacation apartment. It seems they will apply their ridiculous practice here too.  Apart from masturbation, I don't expect anything more from this apartment. From upgrading I believe they will be downgrading. Pity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

After that funny renovation, things have become 100 times worse than before. An awful dark apartment with 12 ancient cameras. Two girls fallen into lethargy. They managed to convert the apartment into yet another Leora - girl's on vacation apartment. It seems they will apply their ridiculous practice here too.  Apart from masturbation, I don't expect anything more from this apartment. From upgrading I believe they will be downgrading. Pity.

Too bad, but it looks like Masha is still leading the way in this apartment. 😞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1