B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

As much as I’m delighted to see marvellous Monica back again, I see Valerie is also back with a bang with her double ended beast of a toy. All she needs now is for someone else to share the other end and she has enough potential play pals to choose from; now I wonder who 🤔 🤪

• Like 1

I still see a lot of excitement for this apartment, of course, there are seven girls, Valerie, who has to masturbate every three hours, otherwise she goes into astenensa, Monica, who for now lives with glory, because apart from sleeping we have not seen anything else, we hope that there are not too many expectations from these girls and maybe someone is disappointed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I still see a lot of excitement for this apartment, of course, there are seven girls, Valerie, who has to masturbate every three hours, otherwise she goes into astenensa, Monica, who for now lives with glory, because apart from sleeping we have not seen anything else, we hope that there are not too many expectations from these girls and maybe someone is disappointed

My only hopes are in Valerie,the rest won't do nothing special.Or Valerie spicy the things up or we just gona get the tipical shows by the rest of girls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My only hopes are in Valerie,the rest won't do nothing special.Or Valerie spicy the things up or we just gona get the tipical shows by the rest of girls.

you're right, I think RLC sent Valerie, like she did with Damira, to animate the environment, let's see if she can

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

As much as I’m delighted to see marvellous Monica back again, I see Valerie is also back with a bang with her double ended beast of a toy. All she needs now is for someone else to share the other end and she has enough potential play pals to choose from; now I wonder who 🤔 🤪

I'm sure you won't have to wait long to find out...She's started like a runaway train!...😁

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure you won't have to wait long to find out...She's started like a runaway train!...😁

you remind me a lot of BB with Belle, I didn't imagine you so passionate

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning Mature Monica,  how did you sleep last night?  I'm sure Naga didn't get any sleep due to thinking up Momentous Monica things to say to you today.  Naga, your sweetheart, is not going to get an ounce of sleep while you are here.  So, if you don't mind, please only make your stay for one month.  After all...you don't want to see Naga get sick due to sleep deprivation do you?  If he sleeps when you sleep he just might be able to hang in there lol.

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

you remind me a lot of BB with Belle, I didn't imagine you so passionate

What are you talking about Sergio?...I'm quite passionate about Monica, for obvious reasons, but I'm talking about Valerie here, and how she's been really quick out of the blocks...Her behaviour reminds me of Damira. Plus, really... I'm hardly in the same league as BB and Belle 😏. You must be bored and have nothing worthwhile to post...😉

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning Mature Monica,  how did you sleep last night?  I'm sure Naga didn't get any sleep due to thinking up Momentous Monica things to say to you today.  Naga, your sweetheart, is not going to get an ounce of sleep while you are here.  So, if you don't mind, please only make your stay for one month.  After all...you don't want to see Naga get sick due to sleep deprivation do you?  If he sleeps when you sleep he just might be able to hang in there lol.

I've got replay...😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

he's lost his flipping mind Sergio!

I hope you're not referring to me here😒...You and your mate Sergio need to read the thread more closely...I was talking about Valerie, and just commenting on her behaviour so far..

• Like 4