B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're not referring to me here😒...You and your mate Sergio need to read the thread more closely...I was talking about Valerie, and just commenting on her behaviour so far..

i know....but i'm talking about all the other posts you've been posting which has nothing to do with Valerie lol

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know....but i'm talking about all the other posts you've been posting which has nothing to do with Valerie lol

Even you must've had your favourite girls back in the day...My all time favourite girl returns when I never thought we'd see her on here again. I'm entitled to get a little excited, aren't I...I've hardly lost my mind...not yet 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even you must've had your favourite girls back in the day...My all time favourite girl returns when I never thought we'd see her on here again. I'm entitled to get a little excited, aren't I...I've hardly lost my mind...not yet 😉

i don't know why you thought you would never see her again, especially when you are watching "Repeat Life Cams" 🙂

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't know why you thought you would never see her again, especially when you are watching "Repeat Life Cams" 🙂

as for me having favorite girls back in the day, there was on or two that i really liked but after they left i never wanted to see them again.  i guess that's the difference between you and i.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems the recepy for b4 tonight is show in bathtub etc,not surprised seing the new girls that arrived.Maybe Valerie will give us something diferent from usual show.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As expected Monica and Milena will team mate,tons of shows on the way,bathtub already ready for the sexy show😏.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Complaining before anything has begun.:dodgy:

I see that ze81 has his recipe---started his negative agenda early---

• Like 2