B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What are you talking about Sergio?...I'm quite passionate about Monica, for obvious reasons, but I'm talking about Valerie here, and how she's been really quick out of the blocks...Her behaviour reminds me of Damira. Plus, really... I'm hardly in the same league as BB and Belle 😏. You must be bored and have nothing worthwhile to post...😉

so, do you mean that Monica doesn't care? don't worry, I'm glad to see people passionate about other people, I must admit that the average age of these girls has increased a lot, we hope in the wisdom of the old ladies

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

as for me having favorite girls back in the day, there was on or two that i really liked but after they left i never wanted to see them again.  i guess that's the difference between you and i.

I only wanted to see 1 girl again, and she's here. But I'll be happy if she moves on with her life after this visit...

• Like 1

I know you probably see this as a biased opinion, but I do believe Monica's boobs are some of the best we've ever seen on RLC...well 2 of the best...😁

They look perfect on her super slim, but not skinny, body...and her nipples are to die for...👀

• Like 1